Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Great Loch Ness Views, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4, dogs welcome, central heating
The charming upstairs bedroom accessed by a quaint, winding staircase has a large double bed and stunning loch views. The twin bedroom is downstairs with excellent views of Loch Ness from both windows. A cot can be provided for the downstairs twin bedded room (it does not fit in the upstairs double).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Gardens to be cleared of dog mess*, dogs not allowed on furniture* nor left unattended in cottage. Pet damage repayable at cost (*or £30 clean up fee)
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA - Europe)
Hosted by Mr Turan AliAsk a question
- english, french, german, dutch