Fire's Creek Log Cabin Retreat with Hot Tub Room
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
· Nantahala National Forest - FIRE'S CREEK RECREATIONAL AREA
· University of Georgia APPALACHIAN BIOLOGICAL NATIVE SANCTUARY
· Fire's Creek trout waters and forest hiking are minutes away
· Mountain communities of Hayesville and Brasstown are ten minutes away
· Cabin is easily accessed on paved roads, but the setting gives you the feel of being deep in the woods
· Log cabin created by third generation woodworker
· Hand-polished hardwood floors with accents of cedar, walnut, cherry, and rhododendron
· Four-acre lot
· Walking trail winds around three bridges, natural spring and flowing branch
· Protected natural forest floor of native wildflowers, ferns, mushrooms, trees, blackberries and elderberries which ripen in season.
. Pristine native trout waters of Fires Creek just one hundred yards away
The PEACE AND QUIET surround you while you rock on the porch, sit in the hot tub in a screened in porch room, hike the trails, or fish the creeks.
The natural beauty awakens your senses.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
$105/ngt per couple (2-ngt min.)$10 extra per person/ngt for Fall/Winter; $125/night per couple for Summer and Fall (6/1 - 10/31) $1500/month Winter/Spring; $2000/month Summer/ Fall $200 DEPOSIT TO BE CHEERFULLY RETURNED AFTER CLEANING. Thirty-Day Cancellation required for deposit return. 9.75% Sales Tax; Cleaning included. $750/week/couple Summer/Fall; $650 Winter/Spring;
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 107 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
NEARBY ACTIVITIES include Trout Fishing, Picnicking, Jeeping, Young Harris College Planetarium and Observatory Shows, Peacock Theater Live Productions, John C, Campbell Folk School Classes and Free Friday Concerts, Georgia Mountain Fair and Concerts, Gem Mining and Plentiful Local Mountain Activities - Square and Folk Dancing, Pickin' and Grinnin' Parlors, Farmer's Markets, Flea Markets, and Festivals, there is truly something for everyone.
- Primary: (828) 361-6580
- Secondary: (828) 361-1220 (North Carolina, USA)
Links to more information:
Peaceful private porch.
Private hot tub room.
New private hot tub room.
Dining room cedar bar looks into kitchen.
New queen size bed and half bath upstairs.
Lovely oak cabinets and kitchen ready to use.
Cool porch and screened in hot tub room.
Cozy living room with cedar and laurel handrails to the loft.
Downstairs is an open area with double bed.
Fire's Creek picnic area with creek for wading and tubing and waterfall viewing.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 12/13/2007