“Ocean Creek Escape” is a custom-built Charleston-style home with a reverse floor plan offering spectacular panoramic views of the Ocean Creek golf course, lake, and marsh. We recognize that you have many options for vacationing on beautiful Fripp Island; please read our reviews as they speak for themselves.
Highlights of the home include:
• Convenient location near the family-oriented Cabana Club pool complex, Activity Center, Wardle’s Landing Pier, and Davis Love III Park (playgrounds, basketball and volleyball courts)
• Bright, open living area with custom vaulted wood ceilings and five skylights
• Over 1,000 square feet of covered outdoor space on three porches (one screened)
• Exceptionally well equipped kitchen, additional refrigerator/freezer in garage, Weber propane grill
• Comcast xfinity high-speed internet/tv, surround sound system, 4 HDTVs, Netflix, 75+ DVD library
• Four beach cruiser bikes, beach gear (beach chairs, cooler, wagon, toys), and indoor/outdoor games
• Pack'n'Play Crib with mattress, highchair, and baby gate for any little ones
• Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards may be purchased on your behalf ($35-$50/pp, depending on the season)
NOTE: A golf cart is NOT PROVIDED with the rental.
Fripp’s Island’s 3 ½ miles of unspoiled, uncrowded beaches are only a 5 minute drive away. Other resort facilities include two highly-rated golf courses, the Racquet Club (10 tennis courts), Marina (boat, kayak/ canoe rental, nature/sunset cruises), miles of bicycle paths, and several restaurants.
The home is tastefully furnished and decorated with a fun "coastal" theme. The recliner-style sofa and love seat ensure that you’ll be comfortable as you gaze out the over-sided sliding glass doors or watch a movie on the 6-speaker surround-sound 42” HDTV. The large dining area can accommodate 8 and the kitchen is well stocked with all of the pots, pans, bowls, and appliances you’ll need. Convenient seating for 4 at a breakfast bar is available as well for enjoying cereal in the morning or a quick bite at lunch.
The King-sized bed MBR and two queen-sized bedrooms located on the second floor are all nicely furnished and have HDTVs. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower/tub combo while the master bedroom has a private bath with a large custom-tiled shower and two shower heads. The twin-bedded bedroom on the 3rd floor (main living area) has a large bathroom with shower conveniently located next to it. The laundry room is equipped with a sink and a large-capacity washer and dryer.
All individuals age 13 and older are required to have a Guest Card to enjoy resort facilities. As members of the Fripp Island Club, can purchase cards on your behalf. While not mandatory, the vast majority of our guests do purchase them to have access to everything the resort offers.
Weekly stays (Sat-Sat) are required in the Summer, 4-night minimum stay required all other seasons. Reservations must be confirmed (full payment and signed rental agreement) at least one week prior to arrival date.
Check in time is 4pm. Check out time is 10am.