Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
We are booking for winter with few dates available! Book now!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must to be supervised at all times. Children must to be supervised at all times.
No pets - 1,000 fee for breaking rule1,000 fee for breaking rule
No events - $1000 charge for breaking rule of no parties.$1000 charge for breaking rule of no parties.
No smoking - No smoking in our outside. $1,000 fee.No smoking in our outside. $1,000 fee.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - All adults need to submit ID to stay.All adults need to submit ID to stay.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No garbage left outside premises. Quiet time is 10:00 PM. Talk with your party about the septic system, only highly compostable materials.
- There is a snow permit you are welcome to take to the snow parks for your car. Please return it to the desk. $35 fee for lost pass.
- There is a BLS guest card for acceding facilites mostly in summer. Lost card is $50
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted byAsk a question
We are a working family of three who live in the Bay Area. We enjoy outdoors and spend most of our free time working and playing in our cabin.
purchased this cabin in 2015
Why chose Arnold
We have been visiting this area since 2002. When time to purchase a property was right, we didn't hesitate in making our second home here. It is as beautiful as Tahoe and Yosemite (and close to these places) but quiet and easy to get in the busiest weekends or holidays. Many local friendly people.
What makes this cabin unique
Sitting on the deck spotting the blue jets flying from the ponderosas to the oaks to the ciders; deer coming down the hill, or listening to the seasonal creek in winter. The slope in the property is just perfect for sledding when snowy. Most of the time snow clears quickly, so we just go out the door and down fast by the creek.
- english, spanish