About the property
- House4500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Enjoy Large Spaces or Hide in a Nook, Balancing Between All Your Guests Or A Few
- Living area with 60" LED flat screen TV with sound system
- Independently controlled blue tooth outdoor speakers
- 2 full baths - with private toilets
- High capacity front load washer/dryer
- Bunk room - 4 "built in" twin size beds - indivdual lights/outlets
- French doors leading to a large patio, 6 lounge chairs with dual ceiling mounted 7.5' outdoor fans and a short 40 yard walk to the lake and dock.
- Large event room 30' x 26' with insulated garage doors. Open the room if you feel like being outdoors or for inclimate weather planning.
- Stained concrete floors, commercial size stainless sink with wand faucet, bamboo counters, refrigerator/freezer/ice maker, stow away tables and chairs for your use
- Comfortably seat and serve 50 plus guest in this one area.
- Outside seating area with TN flag stone and a gas fire pit 25 yards from the dock and lake
The Main floor:
36' x28' open area with vaulted 26' ceiling, encompassing;
- an open kitchen with large granite island with seating for six, a six place gas cook top, double oven, 21 cubic feet refrigerator with separate freezer in pantry, a high capacity 1550 cubic feet/minute commercial vent hood
- a dining table that seats 12
- and an open living area, lots of seating and a 60" LED flat screen TV with sound system.
2 bedrooms with queen beds, 2 baths, High capacity front load washer/dryer, clothes steamer, and ironing board, a large wrap around porch with additional seating for 16 or more with 2 - gas grills
- Built in bunk-room holds 4 full and 6 twin beds
- 2 large walk-in closets designed for 6-8 people to get ready for the event at the same time, they include large wall mirrors, make up counter and stools, a jack and Jill style bathroom with a double vanity and 2 full baths on each side with independant high capacity vents for "hair protection" making showers and make up/hair possible at the same time!
- Technology integrated conference area
- Conference table for 10
- integrated video and conference phone
- 55" inch screen TV/monitor
- private sound proof office upon request
- adjacent seating area and outside deck for break out sessions, group collaboration or team building.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
About Kelli Schell
After 12 years on active duty I exited the military as a Major. My primary aircraft was the AH-64 Apache, today its the Rolls Royce powered C210T Silver Eagle. Both sides of the family are rooted in miitary service. On my mothers side my granfather flew 25 plus daylight raids of Germany and on my fathers side my grandfather was on multiple ships sunk during WWII. We enjoy everyday because the probablity of us even being here was slim. The Land surrounding the Lake house has been in our family for decades. It is where my Grandparents settled and where we have some of our fondest family memories. The Lake house is affectionately named "My Gal Sal" after the B-17 Flying Fortress that my Grandfather crewed and that crashed with him aboard in Greenland. The plane now hangs proudly in the WWII museum in New Orleans, LA. http://www.nationalww2museum.org/media/press-releases/museum-welcomes-my-gal-sal.html
Kelli Schell purchased this House in 2014
Why Kelli Schell chose Hartwell
We designed the property for our family events and for corporate training. Everything we ever wanted and didn't have when traveling we have tried to make availble at his property.
What makes this House unique
30 down and 5 up internet speed, making Video teleconferencing for guest speaker or experts in the upstairs conference area stable and convenient as well a multi user internet speed a non issue. Noise canceling IP speaker phone. built in USB power stations thoughout the house and on the conference table. Sound proofed private office upon request for an additional charge.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great experience and weekend
I rented this home to be our wedding "hub" for the weekend for our bridesmaids and close family and it could not have been better. The bridesmaids were well rested and fed, the house was amazing and well stocked and the beds and sheets were so perfect. I would highly recommend this home to take your wedding experience to the next level!
Amazing family retreat!
This house has absolutely everything - best stocked home of any I have stayed in! It is gorgeous and has a great open floor plan. The owners were a pleasure to work with and kept an immaculate home. LOVE it!!
Rustic and top line all in one. Very gracious host.
Absolute perfection for corporate retreat!
This house is absolutely DYNAMITE for a corporate retreat or large gathering. We had our real estate team of 15 stay for 2 nights for our annual planning meeting. The house is incredibly well-designed for large groups, the kitchen is stocked with everything you need to entertain a large crowd, technology and seating make for thoughtful meeting space, and the owners are wonderful about answering questions and helping prepare for your trip! This stay could not have been better! Thank you My Gal Sal for a great team retreat!
Looking for an out of the way, country, mountain setting? Reserve this place.
Hartwell is nice little town with the friendliest people you will find anywhere.
First class accommodations and great golf courses nearby.
Very comfortable beds and everything you can think of in the kitchen.
Gas outdoor fireplace is a definite plus.
Kelli is a great hostess.
Great team or large family getaway option close to Atlanta!
Kelli was very easy to coordinate with and her home was ideally suited to meet the needs of our company team retreat. The location was convenient and the house had everything we could want to prepare meals and conduct our sessions in a variety of settings. Really great!