Every inch of this villa has been lovingly remodeled to the highest standards. Scrumptiously luxurious yet down to earth. Built in 1872 just after the Civil War, the Villa is perfect for a variety of functions, from family get togethers to corporate off-site meetings. Located in downtown Indy, this award winning, historic Victorian villa is the best of both worlds. Top of the line design and amenities contrast with 150 year old construction. This Victorian beauty received “Best Guest Review” awards.
With only the highest caliber craftsmanship and finishes, this villa was recently completely remodeled with indulgence in mind and is meant to provide an outstanding stay for the most discerning traveler.
Built in 1872, this post Civil War Victorian gives visitors a chance to experience the charm and history of Indianapolis with all the comforts of a new build. Besides being ushered into the modern era with amenities, the home’s open and airy floor plan makes big gatherings and collaborative events a resounding success. Sit around with laptops sharing ideas or time with family and friends.
The home boasts 5 magnificent bedrooms, all with ample living space, high-end design and top of the line furnishings and bed treatments to ensure a relaxing night sleep. The four and a half bathrooms have all been remodeled with spa effects including raindrop and jetted shower heads and soaking tubs that provide a tranquil environment to unwind after a day of exploring or meetings.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream and is suitable for accommodating large gatherings as well as intimate dinners. The extensive countertop space is perfect for cooking or just spreading out food for everyone. Four private decks wrap around the building for quiet, outside enjoyment of the downtown cityscape. The large front deck has a beautiful view of New Jersey Street and some of the downtown buildings. A fireplace living room, bay window dining room, and a dream kitchen connect with a large open floor plan to create a modern experience in this Historic home.
Situated on a beautiful street in a quiet neighborhood with some of Indy’s best homes, this property is a wonderful place to spend quality time with family, friends or colleagues. Just a 20-minute walk from downtown and with some of the most popular, up and coming restaurants and shops just around the corner, this location has it all. With the popular Tinker Street and amazing Foundry coffee shop just around the corner, guest can spend their entire stay right here in the neighborhood!
If you want an Indy experience like no other and are seeking to be steeped in historic charm and craving modern conveniences and comfort, then this home is the perfect answer. The highest level of design and comfort awaits guests here. Take this unique opportunity to make your trip to Indy an experience of a lifetime!
Here are some of our favorite places nearby
1. The canal is gorgeous and a MUST on your things to do list. It is about an hour and fifteen minutes around and I would recommend seeing the whole thing since it's so beautiful and has such a variety of scenery. Hungry? I recommend the Burgerhous restaurant right on the canal. They have wonderful burgers and good pescetarian and vegetarian options.
2. I would highly recommend a walk down to Massachusetts Avenue (also called Mass Avenue).
3. Monument Circle is also a must see.
4. Indianapolis museum of art has nice exhibits and beautiful grounds. It also has a great little coffee shop.
5. For shopping you need to check out Circle City Mall downtown— it has a glass dome art area and fully reclining theater seats. Other great malls are the Fashion Mall at Keystone and Castleton Mall.
6. Another cute area to visit is Fountain Square and especially Virginia Avenue.
7. Some great restaurants I would recommend are Mesh on Mass Ave., Saint Elmo's if you really want to go all out, Union 50, and many more.
8. For Indian food: Haveli, Thai food: Bangkok, Mediterranean food: Ali Baba, Chinese: Best Taste China, Mexican: La Parada.