Executive Plue Villa in Sunrise Lakes, Clermont, Florida, USA - Bluelakeview
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Booking form must be completed before we can secure your dates, along with your payment. Additional cleaning fee of £85.00 for stays under 7 nights.
- We only accept 14 - 21 nights minimum stays at peak seasons (December/January/Easter/July/August) Maximum of 6 adults at any one time (18 and above)
- Only persons stated on the booking are to stay at our villa, any other persons found to be staying your damage deposit will be forfeited
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
* Excellent location. Easy access to the 192 and the I4.
* Lovely warm hot tub as requested. Pool ok for my husband but a little chilly for me most of the time..
* Lovely lake view with very entertaining wildlife. Made friends with the squirrels via some monkey nut supplies..!
* Lots of space inside house, but a pity there was only one en-suite, as the family bathroom had to serve 6 people..!
* Very well appointed home, lovely and comfortable too. Would love to stay again.
Fantastic stay at the villa
We had a fantastic stay at the villa which is extremely spacious and has beautiful views overlooking a lake. We never tired of watching sunrise over the lake in the morning. It was a fantastic way to start the day! We walked to two local restaurants on a few occasions and got an Uber back which was great. The location is fantastic - a Walmart 5 mins away, a selection of restaurants and around 20-30 mins to the Disney parks. The villa was large and the beds so very comfortable! The master bedroom is very large and light and the large dressing room and en suite is wonderful. There is plenty of storage in the other bedrooms also and so much room. We were so sad to leave! If we come back to Florida, we wouldn’t hesitate to stay at the Villa again!
Finally, Sukhy and Boopy were so quick to reply to emails and very helpful throughout the booking process. The welcome information pack contained all the information we could possibly have needed.
We’ve made so many wonderful memories!!!
Great place to stay! House has everything that you need! The lake view is absolutely gorgeous! Great location as well! We would love to stay here again some day!
Nice rental, Convenient location, Affordable price!
We visited the property for a full week in February and had a wonderful visit. 4 adults and 2 children on our 1st trip to Disney. The home was very spacious, comfortable, and appeared as advertised. The pool was convenient for the entire family.
Location was convenient and an easy 20 minute drive to the parks and Disney Springs. Lots of food options nearby: we enjoyed Rock & Brew and Millers Ale House. We also enjoyed the local fruit / vegetable stands. We found that the neighborhood was somewhat sketchy but did not effect us at all. Quite a few trashy homes in the area and some questionable late night traffic but we had NO problems at all.
I would consider renting the home again.... But will keep my options open.
Nick - from Iowa. GO HAWKEYES!
Great Location! Very large and Clean! Would stay there again for sure!
There are so many beaches to choose from. Gulf Coast beaches (Clearwater, St Peter) are about 2 hours away.
Orlando International is located 30 miles away, which normally takes about 1/2 hour (all depending on traffic) to reach our villa.
Orlando Sanford International airport is located 40 miles away, which normally takes about a hour (all depending on traffic).
Walt Disney World is 8 miles away. Sea World, Universal Studios and Wet N Wild are located 20 miles away.