About the property
- Condo1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Full Ocean Front, Sleeps 6
Full Ocean Front On Cliffs Of North Shore!
Beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bath, ocean views from every room! Lay in bed from either bedroom & watch the crashing waves roll into the cliffs directly below unit! Both beds in each bedroom are Westin Heavenly beds!! Upgraded condo, very clean, large living room with plenty of entertaining area. Open floor plan with kitchen overlooking living room. Washer and dryer in unit, Queen size beds in both bedrooms, sitting area in master bedroom. Pull out queen size bed in living room couch, very comfortable bed top. Balcony has 2 lifeguard chairs that provide great comfortable views of the crashing surf and expansive 180 degree ocean views!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
The property is in a great location. Bill is fantastic to work with and very responsive. Highly reccomended!
Will's place had everything you needed and came with beautiful views of the coast from every room.
This rental was the perfect place to stay at while in Kauai! The views were incredible and the house was perfect for what we needed while we were there. Bill was extremely helpful and very quick to respond to any questions we had. Would definitely stay here again!
Thanks Bill. The condo was great. The view was the best!
Loved our stay! It's a beautiful area, north is the prettiest part of the island! Lots of rain, though... Condo has amazing views. Highly recommend. Wish the master bedroom had a door on the bathroom. Otherwise, the stay was great!
So glad you enjoyed The North Shore and the condo! Master sliding bathroom door slated for install. Mahalo for the review!
Princeville Condo - 807653 EXCELLENT!!
If you’re heading to Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii and are looking to stay in a Condo rather than a Hotel, we would highly recommend you consider the perfectly-located Ali’i Kai Condominium Complex, and this unit in particular.
Perched on the cliffs, 190’ above the ocean and adjacent to the famous Queens Bath, this unit commands an absolutely spectacular view of the ocean and the sounds of the surf ever-rolling in below. The building is convex in design so that when you step out on the deck with it’s two Lifeguard Chairs and two other comfortable chairs, it is as if you are there alone – no neighbors on adjoining decks to impose on your presence and being on the second floor, there is no one above you!
When you enter this meticulously maintained and attractively decorated unit, it is immediately obvious that the owners spend a lot of time here themselves and revel in the grandeur that surrounds them – it is their home, and they take great pride in it, and you will appreciate all it affords you in their absence.
Staying here, you are conveniently located to all the North Shore offers.
Within easy walking distance:
• 1.5 Miles to the Northern Tip of Kauai and the St. Regis Hotel Property – excellent dining or a delightful place to have an evening Cocktail or two on the Terrace overlooking Hanalei Bay,
• .75 Miles to the delightful “Hideaway Pizza”,
• .5 Miles to the highly-ranked Makai Golf Course, with it’s challenging layout, spectacular scenery, and abundant wildlife,
• 1.9 Miles to Princeville Center with a fabulous local Supermarket, and a myriad of very nice shops, Dining Venues, Gas, Mail/Shipping, Bank, and Public Library,
• A mere 10-minute, 3-mile drive from Princeville Center, is the quaint little town of Hanalei, with more shops and some excellent restaurants (particular favorites of ours are “The Dolphin”, serving excellent Sushi and Fresh-Caught Fish and selling fresh fish from their Fish Shop, “Bar Acuda”, a high-end Tapas Restaurant, and “Postcards”, for those who lean towards a Vegetarian Menu.); simpler fare such as Fish Tacos, Pizza, and Burgers are also to be found here,
• Short drives within a 5 to 10-mile radius will provide access to a myriad of other attractions – Hiking, Surfing, Beaches, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Tours….
…. and at the end of the day, you will be pleased to return “home” to this lovely Condo, as it will afford all you desire to help make your trip to Kauai’s North Shore memorable and highly enjoyable.
Condo is the closest unit to the ocean, located above path which leads down to ocean and sea turtle cave. Short walk to St. Regis, Queen's Bath, Princeville golf courses and all that the North Shore has to offer! Five minute drive to Hanalei Bay, pier and all shops and great restaurants in town! If you want a unit on a cliffs edge, on the North Shore with countless rainbows, crashing waves and endless views, then this is the one for you!