Note: Our calendar is up-to-date. Summer, 2019 is fully booked.
Our three bedroom, two bathroom direct oceanfront condo at The Flying Cloud is located just north of 94th Street in Ocean City, Maryland and is convenient to everything O.C. has to offer! Our building is built as far forward on the property line as possible, so you'll enjoy the best view Ocean City has to offer: a close, clear, and beautiful view of the low-population beach and Atlantic Ocean from the unit's private balcony overlooking the dunes.
Unlike many first floor units, ours is located on an elevated first floor, which is just a few stairs (or elevator ride) down to the garage where you can walk directly out on the beach. This means your view isn't obstructed by dunes, or (as with some other properties) by buildings or decks located in front of the unit. The picture of the beach included in our preview pictures is the view you'll enjoy directly from our balcony.
Key Features of Our Condo:
- Private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Low population beach directly in front of the building.
- Rare bedroom setup: 2 King Bedrooms & Third Bedroom w/ 4 Bunks.
- Sleeps 8 very comfortably; 10 using the queen sleeper sofa in the LR.
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ appliances, cookware, utensils, and coffee maker.
- Laundry (stacked washer/dryer) in-unit to make your stay easy.
- Free Internet (WiFi) throughout the unit.
- High Definition cable TV w/ Netflix in living room and all 3 bedrooms.
- Blu-Ray/DVD player in living room, master bedroom, and third bedroom.
- Wii U Video Game system w/ several games for the kids.
- Two reserved parking spaces (one under the building).
- Additional shared visitor parking usually available.
What makes The Flying Cloud unique is its closeness to everything that O.C. has to offer while being situated on a low-population beach near 94th street that never gets crowded all summer long. The only dune crossings at our location are specific to our building, and with only 56 total units, there is always plenty of space to spread a blanket and catch some rays. Evenings are calm and quiet at The Flying Cloud. It's easy to get lost in the sound of the waves, and you won't be bothered by road noise, loud bars, or rambunctious partying.
We take a lot of pride in helping our guests have a great time. After you book, we'll provide you with both of our mobile phone numbers and email addresses so that you can contact us any time during your stay to ask questions or solve any problems you have.
**PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE BOOKING**
(1) WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED: Everything is provided for your stay EXCEPT for bed linens (sheets/pillow cases), bath/shower/beach towels, and personal toiletries. We do, however, provide comforters and blankets for all beds. Guests must bring linens for beds they plan to use.
(2) AGE REQUIREMENTS: We do not rent to "Senior Week" Groups or other High School Groups. Minimum rental age is 25. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.
(3) LOUD NOISE / PARTY RESTRICTIONS: This rental is NOT suitable for loud parties, such as bachelor and bachelorette parties, or other loud events. The building is a family-friendly building and the expectation is that groups will be reasonably quiet when it is dark outside. Small groups of people are fine to book here as long as all members of the party understand that loud partying / noise that disturbs other units will not be tolerated and will result in eviction with no refund of security deposit or unused rent.
(4) PARKING: Our place includes two dedicated, reserved parking spots. The building also has 6 additional shared visitor parking spots. A unit may use up to two of these spots by hanging hang-tags located in the unit on the rear view mirror while parked in a visitor spot. Visitor spots are usually available but not guaranteed.
(5) SUMMER RENTALS: During the on-season (Memorial Day to Labor Day each Summer) we rent Saturday-to-Saturday.