About the property
- Condo1095 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Ocean Front - 3 Bedroom w/ 2 King Rooms - Amazing Views - Perfect for Families!
NOTE: Last-minute cancellation has opened up May 6 (Sun) through May 10 (Thurs) nights, and we have reduced the price! Our condo association is servicing the elevator on Tues. & Wed., so it may be unavailable at times; however, this unit is only 1 flight of stairs up from the ground level.
Our three bedroom, two bathroom direct oceanfront condo at The Flying Cloud is located just north of 94th Street in Ocean City, Maryland and is convenient to everything O.C. has to offer! Our building is built as far forward on the property line as possible, so you'll enjoy the best view Ocean City has to offer: a close, clear, and beautiful view of the low-population beach and Atlantic Ocean from the unit's private balcony overlooking the dunes.
Unlike many first floor units, ours is located on an elevated first floor, which is just a few stairs (or elevator ride) down to the garage where you can walk directly out on the beach. This means your view isn't obstructed by dunes, or (as with some other properties) by buildings or decks located in front of the unit. The picture of the beach included in our preview pictures is the view you'll enjoy directly from our balcony.
Key Features of Our Condo:
- Private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- Low population beach directly in front of the building.
- Rare bedroom setup: 2 King Bedrooms & Third Bedroom w/ 4 Bunks.
- Sleeps 8 very comfortably; 10 using the queen sleeper sofa in the LR.
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ appliances, cookware, utensils, and coffee maker.
- Laundry (stacked washer/dryer) in-unit to make your stay easy.
- Free Internet (WiFi) throughout the unit.
- High Definition cable TV w/ Netflix in living room and all 3 bedrooms.
- Blu-Ray/DVD player in living room, master bedroom, and third bedroom.
- Wii U Video Game system w/ several games for the kids.
- Two reserved parking spaces (one under the building).
- Additional shared visitor parking usually available.
What makes The Flying Cloud unique is its closeness to everything that O.C. has to offer while being situated on a low-population beach near 94th street that never gets crowded all summer long. The only dune crossings at our location are specific to our building, and with only 56 total units, there is always plenty of space to spread a blanket and catch some rays. Evenings are calm and quiet at The Flying Cloud. It's easy to get lost in the sound of the waves, and you won't be bothered by road noise, loud bars, or rambunctious partying.
We take a lot of pride in helping our guests have a great time. After you book, we'll provide you with both of our mobile phone numbers and email addresses so that you can contact us any time during your stay to ask questions or solve any problems you have.
**PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE BOOKING**
(1) WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED: Everything is provided for your stay EXCEPT for bed linens (sheets/pillow cases), bath/shower/beach towels, and personal toiletries. We do, however, provide comforters and blankets for all beds. Guests must bring linens for beds they plan to use.
(2) AGE REQUIREMENTS: We do not rent to "Senior Week" Groups or other High School Groups. Minimum rental age is 25. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.
(3) LOUD NOISE / PARTY RESTRICTIONS: This rental is NOT suitable for loud parties, such as bachelor and bachelorette parties, or other loud events. The building is a family-friendly building and the expectation is that groups will be reasonably quiet when it is dark outside. Small groups of people are fine to book here as long as all members of the party understand that loud partying / noise that disturbs other units will not be tolerated and will result in eviction with no refund of security deposit or unused rent.
(4) PARKING: Our place includes two dedicated, reserved parking spots. The building also has 6 additional shared visitor parking spots. A unit may use up to two of these spots by hanging hang-tags located in the unit on the rear view mirror while parked in a visitor spot. Visitor spots are usually available but not guaranteed.
(5) SUMMER RENTALS: During the on-season (Memorial Day to Labor Day each Summer) we rent Saturday-to-Saturday.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Fred Fauth
Hi! We're Fred and Kim Fauth. Our family of seven lives in Catonsville, MD. We vacationed in O.C. as kids and wanted to share that experience with our own children. So we purchased this unit to use as our "home away from home" in the off-season and to share with others during the summer season. Our five kids absolutely love Ocean City and the beach at the Flying Cloud. We love getting to know our renters and helping them have the best vacation possible. If there's anything we can do to make your stay better, we will!
Fred Fauth purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Fred Fauth chose Ocean City
We purchased this property because it is direct ocean front and big enough to accommodate our 5 kids easily. We love O.C. and enjoy vacationing here with our kids.
What makes this Condo unique
We absolutely love the oceanfront views. There's nothing quite like sitting on the private balcony in the evening and listening to the waves lapping up onto the beach. It is an incredibly relaxing space that is just a wonderful retreat. It's also nice to have a full kitchen, full laundry, and two bathrooms when you're managing a large family. All of this made us really fall in love with The Flying Cloud.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
It was a beautiful home. Everything you would need.
We loved it. Plenty of room for 8 adults. The views were breathtaking of the beach & ocean. Found plenty to do even on the rainy day, highly recommend Salty Vines Winery for a rainy day. Would certainly stay there again.
The condo was perfect for our family that consisted of 3 young kids and two adults. Plenty to do.The proximity to the beach was steps away. Would highly recommend. Thanks Fred for your hospitality and commitment to making our stay comfortable.
The condo was beautiful! Very clean! Fred is awesome and has so many supplies on hand! The view was amazing and it’s a very peaceful place! I will definitely be back!!
Everything was great!
Unit was very well kept, up to date, and organized. The owners are friendly, and their documentation is thorough and detailed (which I really appreciate).
Property was perfect and great location.
Wonderful space for a reunion. Perfect beach access. Nice space for 3 adults and six kids. The kids really enjoyed being so close to the beach. Clean and comfortable. Across the street is a grocery store which is convenient. Would recommend a binder with best restaurants and attractions for the area.
Located in mid-town Ocean City at 94th Street, The Flying Cloud is the perfect location for your summer vacation! Convenient to everything Ocean City has to offer without the noise and rowdy atmosphere of the boardwalk or downtown. At the Flying Cloud, you'll enjoy sitting on the private balcony at night and enjoying the sound of the wind and waves lapping onto the beach. The beach, which is directly out front of the building, is just a few steps (or an elevator ride) away. Nearby conveniences include grocery shopping, wines and spirits shops, restaurants, miniature golf, playgrounds, beach shops, chocolatiers, and nearby access to Ocean City's shuttle service ("The B") all within walking distance of The Flying Cloud.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until booking. You must be 25 or older to book with us, and the guest who books must be staying for the entire rental period. This is a family-friendly and quiet building. No loud party groups. No senior week groups. Unfortunately, we cannot allow pets (per condominium rules). We look forward to you booking with us!