This clean, crisply decorated Gulf-front getaway on the 8th floor of the Seacrest condominium is an open invitation to anyone wanting to experience an unforgettable vacation. The soft blue coastal tones of the one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo with light-colored wood Pergo flooring immediately sets a relaxing mood in the living area. The unit sleeps six and has free Wi-Fi.
· A roomy private balcony offers unobstructed views of the Gulf, a table with four chairs and additional seating for guests to kick back and experience true coastal relaxation.
· The living area has a flat-screen television and a queen sofa sleeper.
· The fully equipped kitchen has a 2-seat breakfast bar and nearby is a glass dining table that seats four.
· The master bedroom has a king-size bed and a tiled bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
· Children’s bunk beds are tucked neatly into the hallway.
· This condo on West Beach in Gulf Shores is close enough to local attractions and shopping but far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf Coast.