This fully equipped, luxury three-bedroom, 10th floor condo, with spectacular views of the ocean and Inter-coastal (Halifax River), is situated on the quiet, "No Drive" portion of world-famous Daytona Beach.
There are very few condos in this area which offer breathtaking views of sunrises over the ocean AND spectacular sunsets over the Inter-coastal in the evening. This condo offers both. Rarely will you find so much beauty, all day long!
The condo is a corner unit (the reason for its spectacular views), in an eleven story, secured, 75 unit building. It has private, secured and designated parking for one car. Additional outside parking spaces are available.
The living room and master bedroom provide a 180 degree, breathtaking view of the beach, ocean and Sunglow Pier, as well as a spectacular view of the Intracoastal waterway and the ocean from the dining room and bedroom windows. Someone asked us our favorite place to go to "hang out and have cocktails." We had to answer "Pool-side while we grill our dinner...or on our back balcony, watching the sunset over the Halifax River!" Did you know that the sunset reflects a pink sky over the ocean as you face east? You rarely experience as much beauty as you will here...which is WHY we bought our "Home away from home!"...and why we LOVE to share it with like-minded guests!
We have completely remodeled the ENTIRE condo to add to the spaciousness and increase ocean views throughout the condo. Upon arrival, you will find all new appliances & cabinets, porcelain tiled flooring, exotic granite counter tops and tiled shower/tub surrounds. The master bathroom has extra-deep tub and shower with glass doors, removable shower head and double sinks. Guest bathrooms have walk-in showers with removable shower heads.
You will find everything and more that you need for a wonderful week's vacation and "home-away-from-home" experience in this 2,000 sq ft condo located in a most family-friendly, secured, building ...so pack lightly!
Walk out the front door of the building & play in the pool, walk the beach, lounge on the balcony patio while watching dolphins, surfers and the glistening waves...as well as pelican fly-bys!
Because this is our “home-away-from-home,” we furnish it as our home (because it is). Amenities include: All new appliances; Free, secure WiFi; Smart TVs with cable/premium channels in every bedroom and living room; In-condo super-sized washer & dryer; new bedding/linens and towels; a fully-stocked kitchen with Keurig and drip coffee makers, cooking utensils for even gourmet cooks, twelve piece settings of dishes, silverware and glassware, serving dishes, fry and pizza pans and pots, casserole and baking dishes, blender, crock pot, and spices.
We provide beach chairs, beach toys, boogie boards, cooler and beach towels for our guests’ enjoyment! We have done the work so you can keep it simple and relax! All we ask is that you enjoy your stay and treat our "Home-Away-from-Home" with the same TLC that we do! If you have questions, please feel free to get in touch with the owners, Cheryl and John.
Condo furnishings include:
- Living room: New leather couch with two recliner sections, a leather recliner and two leather chairs, along with a 48 inch smart TV on a cabinet filled with glassware for entertaining, games and children’s books, a DVD player and DVDs.
- Dining room: Table with seating for eight and a china cabinet stocked with serving dishes and a library of books.
- Bedrooms: Comfortable, new mattresses, mattress toppers and pillows; new linens, and bedding, large closets, and dresser drawers for clothing.
- Kitchen: Glass top range with convection oven; Built-in microwave; Hooded vent over cook-top; Refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser in door; Two spacious kitchen granite-topped islands for casual dining, food preparation, playing games, etc., with seven at-counter chairs/stools plus two fold-ups, in closet.
- Landline phone providing free calls within the U.S. and Canada
This unit rents Saturday to Saturday only except during September through January, and special events/weekends.
For the comfort of all of our guests, PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED and this is a NON-SMOKING unit.
We also have a two-bedroom condo in this same building which also has been recently entirely remodeled. DO check out the reviews for that site [VRBO page 1045440] to get an even better feel for how we work with our renters/guests. We stay in both condos, depending on our family numbers...and we furnish them as if they are our home...because they ARE our retirement homes - our home-away-from home. We try to make every renter feel like they are our guests...because they are!
The Shores Club on-site amenities & features:
- Oceanfront heated swimming pool
- Large pool deck and patio/lounging area
- Two (2) pool-side BBQ gas grills and picnic tables for ocean side dining
- Full tennis, basketball and shuffleboard courts
- Fitness center overlooking pool and ocean
- Indoor sauna
- Secured building: accessed with keyless entry
- Secure, keyless access to condo with individualized code
- Daily maintenance crew to ensure building cleanliness and efficient operations
- On-site property manager (except Sunday and Monday)
- Safe neighborhood
- Friendly occupants and renters give the Shores Club a special quality, unlike most rental places.
Housekeeping during week is renters' responsibility. Housekeeping fee for cleaning service after checkout is included in rental fees quoted.
Day trips: Disney World, Universal Studios Theme Park and Sea World are only a little more than an hour’s drive.
Within a 45 minute drive:
Blue Springs State Park and its springs: a must see.
- Refuge for roughly 300 – 400 manatees;
- Park recreational activities: canoe, SCUBA dive, kayak, fish, camp, hike, swim
Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge:
- Wildlife viewing includes alligators, turtles, crocodiles, many birds, trees and plants
NASA Kennedy Space Center
Historic St. Augustine: Oldest continuously occupied European established community in the U.S.
Closer to home:
Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Lighthouse Point Park (5 miles south):
- Historical 1880’s lighthouse with wonderful inlet views
- “The 175 foot brick & granite structure is the 2nd tallest lighthouse in the U.S. …
- … It’s a grinding ascent, but the view … is spectacular." -- Frommer's
Lighthouse Point Park
- Two miles of stunning beaches and shoreline
- 52 acres of park land
- Fishing, nature trails, an observation deck and tower, swimming and pavilions
- Bike the shoreline for a picnic outing
Daytona Boardwalk and Pier (located seven miles north)
- Boardwalk, sandy beaches, amusement park, band shell and restaurants
Daytona International Speedway (10 miles northwest)
- Tour and admire the nation’s most renowned racetrack with its 58 year history
- Third-largest single lit outdoor sports facility in the U.S.
- Visit during one of their events – with the most renowned being the Daytona 500
Sunglow Pier (a very short distance from the condo)
- Stop for refreshment or snacks at Crabby Joe's
- Fish - rent a pole, purchase some bait, cast your line off the pier, see what bites.
- Ponce Preserve (2 miles south): Marshes, bird watching, picnic and play areas
- Kayak, Walk the boardwalks while exploring Ponce Preserve
The Marine Science Center (5 miles south):
- Refuge for injured turtles, birds and other species
- Enjoyed by all ages
- Well worth the minimal fee to visit…and for a good cause.
Deep Sea Fishing: Call Sea Spirit, Ponce Inlet
Daytona Lagoon ( 7 miles) Water park with go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag
Jackie Robinson Ballpark (6 miles)
Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens (4 miles) Historical Sugar mill plus gardens & dinosaurs!
Daytona Beach has been ranked in the top 15 places to golf in the nation by Golf Digest. LPGA International/Legends Golf Course, a premier Daytona Beach golf club, boasts two four-star courses as rated by Golf Digest.
Check area courses on-line for discounted fees during the slower season.
This condominium and its venue truly offer - not just something, but - A LOT of things for everyone!
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, heated swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, barbecue grill, remodeled, wi-fi, keurig, garage parking,