Villa, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 10 people
- english, spanish, Spanish and a little English
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Had wonderful stay villa well equipped weather at the time unpredictable, downside top floor shower water pressure dropped , However a great place the to stay
it was an amazing experience, everything was clean in the villa .. there was quiet really beautiful views .. the owner Rafael is so sweet and helpful he is always here at your service.u would love to come back to the best experience
Great location. Very peaceful.
The villa was lovely. Pool was ideal, with lovely day and evening veiws. The villa had all that you need for the stay, and big enough to cater for 10 if wanted. Only 10 minutes from coin where there are supermarkets and restuarants(recommend casa paco). Only 45 mins from the coast. All in all very nice
Wonderfull villa in the rural countryside only half an hour from Malaga
- The view: it was excellent.
- The garden with the pool and picnic area: very nice. We really enjoyed having our breakfast in the garden.
- The chickens, gooses and orange trees! We had fresh eggs and oranges each morning. Our kids loved it.
- The wonderfull owner Rafael looked well after us, he came to check up on us a couple of times. He had showed us the chickens, waterfall, etc.
- On arrival, it's very nice if some food for the breakfast the first morning is provided for. Just some bread and butter would be great!
- Rafael was very relaxed and helpfull, but unfortunately he spoke little English, so communication was difficult.
- The heating of the water. If you're the third to take a shower in the evening, there's almost no hot water any more.
The place was so quiet and peaceful with amazing views from the garden. The villa and gardens were spotless, in fact i dont think they could have been any cleaner. The garden was gorgeous, as was the pool. Loved the BBQ area. Fabulous place. A total find.
Fabulous, spotless, relaxing, beautiful.
We are just back from a weeks holiday at Villa Cortijo and it was absolutely fabulous. The villa is completely true to the photos, if not better. It was spotless - in fact i don't think I've ever stayed anywhere that was so clean. The rooms were lovely and tastefully decorated and the kitchen had all mod cons with plenty of crockery and glassware to use. The garden and pool area is beautiful with views to die for overlooking the mountains and so quiet and tranquil. The pool was clean and large and the landscaping of the gardens was just lovely. There is a separate bbq area outside with picnic table in a shaded area that we used several times. Supermarkets (you have a great choice of 4) are around 5- 10 minute drive away in Coin. Alhaurin el Grande is also a 5/10 drive and a nice town to go to for bars and restaurants. Very Spanish. The whole grounds are completely closed in with electric gates for added security - especially useful if you bring a pet. We had fresh eggs in the morning from the chickens next door which we could access ourselves from our garden. All in all it is a superb villa. Definitely worth a visit.