About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 15)
Downstairs common area
sleep sofa /futon
Bunk bed (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund (minus a $200 partner fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- No events/parties allowed. Primary renter must be at the property for the duration of the stay and sign rental agreement within 48 hours of booking.
- Minimum age to rent is 25. A $500 damage deposit placed on the guest credit card prior to the stay is required. Quiet hours are 11p-8a.
- Three dogs are allowed for $100 for the 1st and $50 for each additional. Any not included in the initial charges will be added prior to balance due.
Hosted by Dan GarlandAsk a question
About Dan Garland
Our tightknit family of 6 (+1 furry family member) lives in NE Atlanta and includes kids that range from middle school to post-college plus two fun-loving parents who believe life by the water makes life in general better.
Why Dan Garland chose Hart County
Lake Hartwell is among the highest ranked lakes in the Southeast. It is large enough not to seem crowded and the waters are crystal clear, clean, and pristine. The layout of the lake makes it easy to navigate and neighbors have plenty of space and “breathing room.” It’s located close enough to get there easily but is far enough away to be a getaway that lets you relax and recharge. Whether you want to fish, boat, ski/wakeboard, or just swim and float in the water or soak up sun on the dock, Lake Hartwell offers it all. Our home complements the lake and is the ideal location to enjoy it. With accommodations for 12, a separate game room, well-equipped kitchen, and stunning decor that makes it all feel like home, all your needs are met so you can focus on relaxing.
What makes this House unique
450' of sandy beach lake front; deep water; double dock; oversized deck with grill; separate game/rec building. Close to Atlanta GA and Anderson SC; easy driving distance for many.