Welcome to the beautifully restored barn in 2016 of an old farmhouse typical of Périgord purple located in a property of seven hectares. The ground floor of the converted barn in 2017 in a comfortable house with terrace, a perfect place to relax in a dream panorama. The view is breathtaking on nature, the village of Cause and its listed church. It exudes an atmosphere of calm and serenity. The sunsets over the village and its church are splendid.
- a large living room overlooking the terrace and the swimming pool.
- fully equipped kitchen, with high-end equipment.
- A large room of 20 m2 decorated in a corn yellow tone and equipped with furniture worked with a white patina for a result combining softness and luminosity. Bed of 160 * 200. Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet is in blue and white. Possibility to add a baby cot
- Accessible for the elderly or handicapped; All is on one level.
- a large swimming pool in the shape of a secure guitar
- a unique panoramic view of the countryside and the old village of Cause.
- Shaded parking
- A seven-hectare estate for the promenade
Ideal location to discover the heritage of Périgord: cave (Lascaux), castles, bastides, ....
Activities in the vicinity: golf, horse riding, canoe / kayak, bicycle, ...
Activities on site: swimming pool, pétanque, board games, walk in the property.
Close to shops and all amenities in Lalinde or Bergerac.
In low season 110 € per day 2 days minimum. Week 770 €
In average season 910 € the week
Security deposit 500 €
If you are more numerous, the house can be rented with the floor up to 8 people on our ad the domain of Ravels reference 6899882.