Situated overlooking East Looe river and down to the Millpool, this
three bedroom spacious Victorian house offers quality throughout. Set
just out of Looe but with only a 15minute walk to the town and beach.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5'), 1 x Twin (3')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring
your own beach towels.
* Accessibility: The property has 22 steps in three sections up to
the decking and entrance door. There is approx. 200m of road from
the house to the pavement which leads to Looe.
* Kitchen & Utilities:A spacious room with a good range of fitted
units, gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, Logik fridge,
microwave, and breakfast area with 4 stools.
* Nearest beach: 500 yards.
* Nearest amenities: 400 yards.
* Outdoors: Verandah with views of the river.
* Parking:3 parking spaces, one is located directly opposite the
front gate, the others are 50m along the road towards Looe. All are
* Family facilities: None provided but plenty of space to bring your
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent;
gas-fired central heating, wood burning stove
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, the property has 22 steps in
three sections up to the decking and entrance door. There is
approx. 200m of road from the house to the pavement which leads to
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
* Security deposit: £100.