Private villa with swimming pool, peacefully situated near Verbania, Lake Maggiore, Italy. A great vacation deal for a family who want to relax and spend a holiday in contact with nature and yet be very close to the shores of Lago Maggiore.
This villa is tastefully furnished in a Northern Italian style complete with exposed beams, rustic floor tiles and stonework, and can accommodate up to 8-9 people:
- On the ground floor is a bright, spacious open-plan living room and full-fitted kitchen offering fantastic views of the lake and surrounding countryside. The living room is furnished with comfortable couches, open fireplace and pizza oven, satellite TV. The kitchen provides access to the terrace and outside dining area. Adjacent to the living room is a double bedroom with an independent entrance and its own terrace. A bathroom with shower is also on this floor.
- Upstairs on the 1st floor you will find the master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony.
- On the 2nd floor is a small open space attic room (recommended for children) with double bed and two single beds. This room has air conditioning.
The holiday house lies on a sunny hillside with 180° panoramic views across the mountains and down to the shore of Lake Maggiore. The terrace, garden and barbecue are ideal for dining and living ‘al fresco’ during the warm summer evenings. Its south-west facing position on a hill slope creates a very interesting micro-climate so you can comfortably enjoy the outside on sunny days even in the colder seasons. Private swimming pool (8x5m) with deck chairs, sun loungers, hammock and outdoor shower. The pool area is completely fenced, ideal for a family holiday with children.
This vacation villa is situated in San Bernardino Verbano in a quiet countryside location just next to the National Park Val Grande. Don’t be surprised if you spot a deer wandering close to the house. The park offers a wide range of leisure activities and sports (walking/hiking, mountain biking). A 10-minute drive (5 km) will bring you to the shores of Lake Maggiore and to the town of Intra Verbania with its many shops, bars, restaurants and weekend market. From here, you can stroll along the scenic lakefront promenade and enjoy the views, or hop on a ferry to further explore the never-ending wonders of the beautiful Lago Maggiore.
Open fireplace, pizza oven, satellite TV, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, garden, barbecue, ping pong, parking
Extra to be paid cash at arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 300 euro
- Extra person (above 8 people): 100 euro per week
- Water, electricity, air conditioning in attic room, gas and heating (obligatory): 100 euro per week
- End of stay cleaning + bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 250 euro
- Swimming pool (obligatory when pool is open): 250 euro per week
- Internet Wi-Fi (upon request): 30 euro per week
- Domestic animals not allowed
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Reservations by week
- The depth of the swimming pool (8x5m) is 2,2m and therefore not suitable for small children. Swimming pool open from April to mid-October: contact us for the exact dates
- The villa is situated on a hill overlooking the lake, accessible by a long (about 5km) and winding road upon the hill. Please note that it can feel quite distant driving up there the first few times. The resultant magnificent view and especially the tranquillity next to the national park more than makes up for this drive. Choose this property if you are looking for a relaxing peaceful vacation.