About the property
- Condo850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
You will love this vintage 1900 brick row house located one block off to preserve the original look and feel of the building, while providing all the amenities and conveniences of modern living. The interior is warm and relaxing, with original exposed brick walls, ten foot ceilings, and beautiful hardwood flooring. A new addition provides a spacious and sunny area for dining and entertainment with a large walk-out deck to the back yard.
The unit is nicely furnished with leather couches, oriental rugs over the hardwood floors, new comfortable queen beds, etc. The kitchen is fully stocked with dinnerware, Caphelon cookware, new appliances, granite countertops, and lots of new cabinets.
You will discover a perfect place to stay while on your vacation in one of the most beautiful regions of Colorado.
* 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
* 1 full bathroom (tub / shower)
* Hardwood floors
* Living room with new furnishings
* Well-designed kitchen, fully equipped for cooking and dining at homethe Arkansas River in the historic district of downtown Salida. The property is newly restored
* Tastefully decorated rooms
* Dining room with views of the surrounding mountains
* Large deck with barbeque grill and fenced in yard
* Washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, cable TV/DVD/VCR
* Broadband Internet with wireless connection
* New furnace, gas hookup & electrical wiring, bathroom & kitchen cabinets, fixtures and lighting
* New windows & doors
* Riverside Park, fishing and trail access, excellent restaurants, shops, art galleries are all within a few blocks of your front door
* Several 14’ers, the Monarch ski area and many more recreational trails are just a short drive away
City of Salida Short Term Rental Business License #0220
Keywords: Condominium, downtown, Salida, Historic
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Daniel Schmidt
Salida residents who moved to the area for the change of life style, the community, and the spectacular mountain environment.
Daniel Schmidt purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Daniel Schmidt chose Salida
Location! Plus, it is affordable and really nice. Extremely clean and well cared for by the owners who live in town.
What makes this Condo unique
Classic Salida property. It was identified as a contributing property in a Colorado Cultural Resource Survey and is eligible for being designated as a local landmark based on it's architectural significance and being identified as an exemplary property.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Exactly as advertised
Walk to downtown AND easy access to hiking/riverfront. Lots of charm.
Perfect Location for Salida Getaway
This was our first time staying in Salida and this vacation rental exceeded our expectations. Highlights included:
- Fantastic location near the park/river and steps from downtown (walk everywhere)
- Very clean and comfortable living space
- Easy check-in and check-out
- Friendly owner lives next door and is available if you need him (he helped us secure our bikes)
- Dog friendly
We hope to stay again!
We'll be back
A great location on the edge of downtown Salida. Very clean and well-appointed. A nice place to call home for a few days.
All the comforts of home!
This well-appointed condo was perfect for our needs. Very clean and well designed, it was a perfect location for walking in to shops and restaurants in town or a 20 minute drive to ski at Monarch. We will stay again!
Great place to stay downtown Salida.
Dan's place was perfect for our family of 4. Clean, convenient and everything you need. Dan is super easy to work with and is available for all your needs. Thanks for everything Dan!
Great location, great unit, great outdoor space & GREAT host!
We loved our long weekend in Salida and having a cozy, roomy, nice place to stay in town made our visit fantastic. Dan and his wife were very responsive and checked on us periodically. The property itself was better than expected, high ceilings and newly remodeled we'll be back soon! Plus you can't beat the killer location, just off the river and main street. We walked to dinner every night and straight to S mountain our final morning.
Very close to the historic downtown, the Arkansas River and all the trails just across from the F Street Bridge. You are just a block from Riverside Park (location of several festivals) and 5 blocks from Alpine Park (location of the Saturday Farmers' Market and other events). Enjoy the small town atmosphere and all that Salida offers from this very convenient location - Trail Running, Road or Mountain Biking, River Sports, Fishing, Historic Sights, Hot Springs, Festivals, Live Music, Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Local Wines, Beer and Spirits, etc.