You will love this vintage 1900 brick row house located one block off to preserve the original look and feel of the building, while providing all the amenities and conveniences of modern living. The interior is warm and relaxing, with original exposed brick walls, ten foot ceilings, and beautiful hardwood flooring. A new addition provides a spacious and sunny area for dining and entertainment with a large walk-out deck to the back yard.
The unit is nicely furnished with leather couches, oriental rugs over the hardwood floors, new comfortable queen beds, etc. The kitchen is fully stocked with dinnerware, Caphelon cookware, new appliances, granite countertops, and lots of new cabinets.
You will discover a perfect place to stay while on your vacation in one of the most beautiful regions of Colorado.
* 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
* 1 full bathroom (tub / shower)
* Hardwood floors
* Living room with new furnishings
* Well-designed kitchen, fully equipped for cooking and dining at homethe Arkansas River in the historic district of downtown Salida. The property is newly restored
* Tastefully decorated rooms
* Dining room with views of the surrounding mountains
* Large deck with barbeque grill and fenced in yard
* Washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, cable TV/DVD/VCR
* Broadband Internet with wireless connection
* New furnace, gas hookup & electrical wiring, bathroom & kitchen cabinets, fixtures and lighting
* New windows & doors
* Riverside Park, fishing and trail access, excellent restaurants, shops, art galleries are all within a few blocks of your front door
* Several 14’ers, the Monarch ski area and many more recreational trails are just a short drive away
City of Salida Short Term Rental Business License #0220
Keywords: Condominium, downtown, Salida, Historic