You found it. "Eagles Nest" In the historic Lemmon Lodge community of cabins, is a retreat like no other in a town you have been looking for. This luxury cabin has NEVER been available to rent before this season! Tucked away for privacy, you can walk out the front door to the left and watch the river go by, take a stroll past a few cabins to the lawn to play horse shoes or enjoy the beach before pulling the canoe into the lake. Main street is just around the corner and a short walk to all restaurants. Grand Lake, CO is no big box resort. You will not find chain stores, chain coffee shops or any Jones to keep up with. You will find incredible mountain views as you enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine on the balcony. You will also discover local fare and ware, unique boutiques, skiing, golf, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, snowboarding, hiking, wandering, napping, reading and festivals galore. You might even take in a show at the incredible repertory theater. Girlfriends getaways, small family vacations, moms retreats, romantic honeymoon, silent retreat or solo escape. You have found it. Fill your cup...
This is in a community of cabins in historic Lemmon Lodge. Here are some helpful guidelines for what is/is not permitted in the community and our cabin:
-Respect property and neighbors
-Watch the moose
-Walk to the lake
-Fish at the pointe (byo fishing gear)
-Canoe/Sail/Motor on the lake - BYO boat & reserve a slip w/concierge or rent from the marina next door - however, see the "No-No" list.
Enjoy all that the National Forest and Grand Lake have to offer.
- Boat slips are $20 per night and MUST be reserved. Please let our concierge know if you'd like a slip upon booking.
- NO tent camping or sleeping outside anywhere on the grounds
- Please do not bring your boat trailer on grounds unless you only have ONE vehicle
- Please do not bring a camper trailer, campervan, or RV.
- There is a limit to 2 vehicles per cabin - no exceptions.
- NO PETS (they provoke the moose and will lose that battle each time :-) keep fido safe! If you see any pets on the property - they are those of cabin OWNERS only.
- BYO canoe or Kayak
- NO parties with outside guests. ONLY registered cabin guests should be in the cabin unless it is for a brief period of time during daytime hours. No outside guests camping in cars or on the grounds.
- NO loud music that would disturb neighbors in ANY WAY. This is a place to get back to the simple life, absolutely. Let others do that unmolested.