Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms in the center of the historic center of Florence
The master bedroom has two large single beds convertible in a king size bed on request. A big closet, a drawer and a full size ensuite complete the bedroom. We are used to add an extra bed in this bedroom when there is a 5th guest The double bedroom has a larger queen size bed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - baby bed, baby bath, high chair availlable baby bed, baby bath, high chair availlable
No events - No parties are allowed, no extra guests.No parties are allowed, no extra guests.
Max guests: 5 - Pls ask for check in later than 8 pm - extra chargPls ask for check in later than 8 pm - extra charg
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- In case of longer rentals charges will be on consumption and the final cleaning will be increased accordingly
- We inform our guests that as an “energy saving policy” we charge electricity on consumption. We will be glad to provide further info on request
- We do not accept arrival on the 25th of December and the 15th of August
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Simona TofaniAsk a question
About Simona Tofani
I am Simona, a florentine in love with her city! I am also a traveller that likes to feel home away from home That's why I have, together with my mom and my siter, appointed this apartment thinking about what I would have loved to find in a home away from home..
Simona Tofani purchased this house in 2011
Why Simona Tofani chose Santa Croce
We already owned the apartment besides, so when the owners of this unit decided to sell it we thought it was a great idea to purchase this one too! We love the area, so in the centre of the centre but yet quiet and really close to everything
- english, french, italian