***WELCOME TO STEPPING ROCK***
*Email us, we will respond immediately*
FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING Magazine June'2017!!! Roam free without city limits on this 11 acre Texas Hill Country retreat located just 11 miles from downtown Austin & 9 miles to Dripping Springs. STEPPING ROCK was custom designed to comfortably accommodate large groups, sleeping up to 21 guests in 18 beds, in 7 bedrooms. This 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath, 4,500 square foot home features a covered outdoor patio with a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace, outdoor big screen TV, cook station with BBQ grill, fire pit, a built-in outdoor washers game, Corn Hole game, Can Jam game, a pool shower, outdoor restroom, and so much more!
Featuring Modern Farm House architecture and design, the house features an open floor plan, making the home perfect for entertaining and relaxing with a large group of friends and family. The comfortable living room with the fireplace invites everyone to the center of the house, while the wall of French doors opens the space up to great views of the pool and hill country. Guests will enjoy the indoor restaurant style bar with 4 barstools where all can practice the latest in mixology! The well-equipped gourmet kitchen is made for entertaining and offers commercial-grade Thermador stainless appliances, a long serving island with 8 bar stools, a dining table with seating for 16 in addition to another outdoor dining table with seating for 16 people.
STEPPING ROCK can serve as your destination or just a place to rest your heads at night. The comfortable and spacious interior allows you to relax and enjoy all this home has to offer. Stay in for dinner & grill out while enjoying the pool and outdoor living space surrounded by live oaks only the Texas Hill Country can offer. Just 11 miles to downtown Austin or 3 miles to downtown Dripping Springs, this home provides a wonderful retreat allowing your group to enjoy time together.
BEDROOMS: Sleeps 21 People in 18 beds (we don't believe in air mattresses)
- BEDROOM 1: King Downstairs (On-Suite Bathroom)
- BEDROOM 2: 2 Queens + Twin Bunkbeds Downstairs (On-Suite Bathroom)
- BEDROOM 3: 2 Queens Upstairs (On-Suite Bathroom)
- BEDROOM 4: 2 Twin Bunkbeds (4 T's) Upstairs (Shared bath with BR 5)
- BEDROOM 5: 2 Queens Bunkbeds (4 Q's) Upstairs (Shared bath with BR 4)
- BEDROOM 6: 1 King Upstairs (On-Suite Bathroom)
- BEDROOM 7: Private entrance single room with queen sleeper sofa
Every culinary desire can be met in this spacious catering kitchen. The over-sized serving island is perfect for dining and entertaining. This well-appointed kitchen includes microwave, 3 coffee makers, toaster, blender and of course a disposal! Full Size sit down bar to practice your mixology (you provide the bartender!) If you prefer to grill, you will enjoy a stainless gas grill just steps from the kitchen.
- Comfortable oversized sofa and leather chairs are perfect for conversation, reading or viewing the 65” LCD TV with cable provided by DirectTV.
- Large windows and a wall of French doors offer generous natural light
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
- Large covered outdoor living area provides a shaded retreat from sunny days
- Pool with water fountains, beach, bench with built-in drink table
- Corn Hole Game
- Can Jam Game
- Outdoor Fire Pit (in addition to outdoor fireplace)
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Full Pool Bathroom & Shower
- Laundry Room with high capacity washer & dryer
- 2 Master suites downstairs with on-suite bathrooms
- Private entrance bedroom/office space with queen sleeper sofa and private space for anyone that needs to work during their stay
- Cable TV (DirectTV)
- Generous parking
-15-acre property with stunning views
- Huge back yard for entertaining with BBQ grill & outdoor table/chairs/umbrella
- Authentic working barn on property makes the perfect back drop for your authentic Texas memories
ALSO PROVIDED DURING YOUR STAY:
- High thread-count linens & plush towels
- Full size laundry room with high capacity HE washer & dryer with laundry pods
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain
- Coffee maker & Starbucks coffee, creamer & sugars
- Complimentary toiletries
- Starter supply of all soaps and paper products (paper towels & toilet paper)
- Luxury pillow top mattresses
- Welcome Basket with bottle of wine, wine tote, Austin Visitors Guide & House Book
- If you need us, we are available 24hr /day with live help to assist you
- The gorgeous home is in a secluded neighborhood just south of downtown Austin.
- DOWNTOWN AUSTIN is only 11 miles.
- The airport is a short 20 minute drive.
- 25 minutes from Wimberley
- 20 minutes to Salt Lick BBQ/Driftwood
- 40 minutes to surrounding Fredericksburg wineries
- 40 minutes to outlet mall San Marcos
- Hour and a half to San Antonio/SeaWorld/Alamo
- Hour from Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- 45 minutes from Gruene Hall
- 5 minutes to Paintball at Stunt Ranch
- 8 minutes to Nutty Brown Café
- 15 minutes to shopping at Hill Country Galleria
- 6% State Hotel Tax
- 3% NEST Booking Fee
- $650 Cleaning Fee
- $100 Pet Fee (Per Pet)
- 50% Payment at time of Booking
- 50% Payment 30 Days Prior to Check-In