Elk Horn Cabin - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Updated bathrooms and kitchen
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen
This charming mountain home is equipped with everything you need for a lovely stay. Cozy and updated kitchen with slab granite, stainless appliances opens to the living room with wood stove and dining room. Enjoy peek-a-boo views of the slopes from the main living area! Soak in a private hot tub after a day on the slopes or hiking.
This home has a king master suite. The second bedroom features two queen beds. The third bedroom features a king bed. There is additional accommodations for 2 with a queen sleeper sofa in the lower level living room.
-- 3 bedroom/2 bath
-- Sleeps: 10
-- Lifts: A 3 minute drive to the Breckenridge gondola
-- Town: A 2 minute drive to town or 10 minute walk
-- Views: Mountain and forest views
-- Hot Tub: Outdoor private hot tub
-- Outdoor Space: Outdoor fire pit and propane grill
-- Living Room: Wood burning stove, flat screen TV, an additional lower level area with a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV
-- Dining: Seating for 8 and 3 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 3 cars allowed (1 in garage, 2 to 3 in driveway)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
This beautiful property is just outside the town limits of Breckenridge - about a 3 minute drive to downtown OR guests may walk about 1 mile to the Purple Line to catch the Breck Free Ride at the corner of Wellington and Royal Tiger.
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from Nov 15 - Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transfer via Summit Express
- 1 FREE Ski Rental from Alpine Sports (for each night you stay)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832Blue River Business License No: BL15-000214State Sales Tax License (Summit): 02870210-0001State Sales Tax License (Blue River): 02870210-0002
What to be aware of:
- The kitchen is a bit small, but well-equipped and upgraded with granite and stainless steel appliances
- Garage is very short and not wide enough for two cars (may only fit 1 compact car)
- The shuttle stop is about a 1 mile walk from the property, but only a 2-minute drive to downtown if you decide to take a car
What You'll Love:
- Soak in the private outdoor hot tub
- Enjoy the evening in front of the outdoor fire pit
- Warm-up by the indoor wood stove