This is a fabulous beachfront penthouse condo at Hacienda de Mita, located inside the gates of the Punta Mita Resort. It's one of only eight beachfront penthouse condos in the entire resort. This unit has spectacular 180 degree unobstructed views of the Banderas coastline and Las Marieta Islands, and is a very short walking distance (one building away through a private secured gate) to the charming and lively village of Punta de Mita, which is known for its excellent restaurants, local shopping and nightlife. An extensive top-to-bottom remodel and upgrade of the condo was completed in November 2016. This is by far one of the nicest beachfront condos inside the Punta Mita Resort.
The penthouse condo has vaulted beam ceilings, approximately 3,600 square feet of living space, 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. The main master bedroom and the second master bedroom each have a king-size bed, bedroom #3 has two queen-size beds, and bedroom #4 has two twin-size bunk beds. Other features and amenities included with the rental of this condo are provided below:
1. Premier Golf Membership provides access to two Jack Nicklaus championship golf courses, the tennis center, the fitness facility, and five beach clubs (St. Regis Beach Club, Resident's Beach Club, Kupuri Beach Club, Sufi Beach Club and Hacienda de Mita Beach Club). While beach club access is complimentary, guest fees are charged by the Punta Mita Resort for golf course green fees and use of the tennis center and fitness facility.
2. Full use of a 6 passenger EZ-GO Express L6 golf cart.
3. Daily housekeeping.
4. Daily breakfast preparation by our housekeeper and, upon request, our housekeeper will prepare lunch and snacks. Dinner preparation by our housekeeper or a gourmet chef is also available and can be arranged by our concierge, but is subject to an extra charge. The cost of all groceries and beverages purchased by the concierge for meals and snacks at the condo are paid by the renter.
5. All new furniture, area rugs and accessories.
6. Bedroom and bathroom amenities include L'Occitane soaps and lotions, bath robes, make-up mirrors, hair dryers, and 800 thread count sheets.
7. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with new white granite counter tops, top-of-the-line Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless steel appliances, and a wine refrigerator. Kitchen also has new small appliances, cookware, dishes, glassware, flatware, cooking utensils, and linens.
8. Amazing art pieces including several large commissioned paintings from well known Mexican artist Marco Alvarez.
9. Thermostat-controlled air conditioning in every room.
10. Wireless high speed fiber optic internet service.
11. Local landline and Vonage phone for free long distance calling to and from the U.S. and Canada.
12. Four HDTV's located in the living room, main master bedroom, guest master bedroom and bedroom #3. Each TV is connected to a dedicated DISH satellite receiver. The living room entertainment center has a 65" 4K SUHD TV, Blu-Ray 4K DVD/CD player, IPOD/iphone connection, surround sound, free access to Netflix for streaming movies, variety of 4K DVD's, board games, and a smart remote for controlling the electronic devices.
13. Water filtration system with UV light purification.
14. Full size washer and dryer.
15. Two reserved parking spaces in a covered garage.
16. Private swimming pool reserved for residents of Building 2 (our condo is one of eight units in Building 2), plus another private swimming pool and jetted hot tub at the Hacienda de Mita Beach Club, which is located only one building away from our condo. The Beach Club is reserved specifically for the owners and guests of Hacienda de Mita.
17. 24 hour gated security and digital safe inside the condo
18. Andrea, our concierge, is fluent in English and Spanish. She will handle your check-in and check-out, and will make arrangements for airport transportation, car rentals, grocery shopping, restaurant reservations, baby sitting, a private chef for meals inside the condo, golf tee times, boat/whale watching trips, sport fishing, bicycling, ATV excursions, zip lining, horse back riding, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, hobie-cats, scuba-diving, snorkeling, etc. She is also available to answer all your questions concerning the condo, Punta Mita Resort and the local area.
We are confident our guests will be delighted with the high-end ambiance, quality and extraordinary beauty of this remodeled beachfront penthouse property at Hacienda de Mita.