Imagine it all. Quality. Innovation. Style. Comfort. Privacy. Security. Location, Location, Location.
This home seriously has it all. Fully furnished and available on both a short or long-term basis, this masterfully executed 1960s three bed, one bath single family home renovation masterfully transformed this otherwise ordinary house into an ultra-hip, mid-century modern luxury gem. The home’s location in one of the most central spots affords super quick and easy access all of Atlanta and surrounding areas, may be the hidden secret. Within minutes, quickly and easily access I-75, I-85, GA 400, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Marta, Amtrak, Midtown, Downtown, Buckhead, and all surrounding areas. Tucked neatly inside the quiet Loring Heights neighborhood just off Deering St. (accessible via Peachtree St. Near 25th St. to the east and Northside Dr. to the west), the home sits at the very end of a dead end street offering unparalleled and hard-to-find privacy with very limited visibility into and around the property. The home’s perfect elevation in contrast to the surrounding properties makes it rather inconspicuous in its unique and beautiful urban environment. Complimented by a rich and lush natural green setting complete with towering trees and tall bamboo helps create the ultimate outdoor living and entertaining space. Enjoy the beautiful natural stone lower patio or sit perched atop the deck overlooking the large fenced-in backyard accessible through the French doors leading from the dining room.
Featured Highlights: As beautiful in design as the interior, the overall quality, design, and construction of the home itself is equally impressive:
• New Systems & Appliances: High-efficiency HVAC System & Ductwork; On-Demand Tankless Water Heater; 30” Stainless Steel GE Monogram Built-in Refrigerator, Frigidaire Professional Gas Convection Range, Bosch Integrated Dishwasher; LG High-Capacity High-Efficiency Stackable Washer & Dryer
• New Kitchen: Granite Waterfall Countertops, Extensive Custom Stone & Tile, Separate Wet Bar w/Remote Cabinet Lighting; Stainless Steel & Integrated Appliances; Floor to Ceiling Cabinets; Storage; Recessed GE Link Programmable Dimmable Lighting
• New Bathroom: Porcelain, Marble, and Ceramic Finishes, Frameless Glass Shower with Premium Hansgrohe Polished Chrome Rain Shower Head and 12” Rain Shower Arm; Custom Wood Closet
• Finishes: Refinished Ebony Hardwood Flooring, Integrated Wooden Floor Vents; Artistic Crown Molding; Pocket Doors; Remote Gas Fireplace with Black Marble Custom Built Mantle; Over 15 Large Windows & Doors with Professionally Installed Skyco Roller Shades
• Kitchenware & Accessories: Le Crueset Cookware; Belgique Copper Bottom Cookware Set; Towle Flatware; Porcelain Serving Dishes; LG Microwave; Ninja Professional Blender; Cuisinart Coffee & Tea Maker and Other Small Appliances; Decorative Portuguese Handmade Bowls
• All New Furniture & Bedding: Plush Queen Mattresses (BeautyRest), 6-Piece Modular Sofa (Macy’s Furniture), 85” Sofa, Frosted Glass & Stainless Steel Dining Table & 6 Chairs, Solid Walnut End Table (Room & Board), Adjustable Floor Lamp with Fur Shade (Restoration Hardware), Premium Bedding, Pillows, Towels & Linens (Ralph Lauren Home); Steel Twin Platform Beds (Crate & Barrel)
• Technology: Bose Speakers and Wireless Bluetooth Adapter, Nest Programmable Thermostat, GE Link Programmable Dimmable Lighting, Xfinity Expanded HD Digital Cable, Movie, and On Demand Services, Fully-Articulating 50” Samsung HD TV (Main Living Room & Sunroom), 43” Samsung HD TV (Master Bedroom), High-Speed Wireless Internet (150mb)
• Security: Xfinity Home Security with Online Digital Recording Via Exterior Security Cameras
Don’t miss an opportunity to reserve this beautiful luxury home!