About this rental
- 1615 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 7 beds
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
- 1 half bath
- Living Room
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Crib · Twin/Single · double
Bathrooms: 2, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
ensuite to bedroom1
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Robert PetersenAsk a question
About Robert Petersen
Rob works at the farm when there are no guest bookings.
Why Robert Petersen chose Boolambayte
Kids love the animals Electric Vehicle charger Huge veranda
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Feed the small Dexter cattle, Boer goats and miniature horses Electric vehicle charger Fossil quarry, 320 million year old brachiopod fossils Lots of birds
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Must supervise children around animals, dams etc.Must supervise children around animals, dams etc.
Pets allowed - Pets will love it! Not allowed in the house.Pets will love it! Not allowed in the house.
No events - May be allowed, please discuss.May be allowed, please discuss.
No smoking - Smoking is allowed outside.Smoking is allowed outside.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- MUST leave all gates as you find them, ie open or closed.
- When leaving: Washing up completed, clean BBQ, put rubbish in external bins at front near Boolambayte Rd
- Only use firewood on verandah for inside fireplace. For outside fire pit, there should be some there, or collect wood from bush.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)