1 Bedroom/Living-room 1 WC, 1 Bathroom, 1 Fully equipped seperated Kitchen
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- - A EUR 150,- Refundable Damage/loss Deposit in cash or your credit card details is requested upon arrival. - Check-in is latest by 23:00 (11PM)
The newly decorated property was fresh, spick and span, very comfortable, everything we needed for our stay, in a great position to get to the historic sights, near shops, eateries and public transport. Nice neighbourhood. Mani was the perfect host and extremely helpful. We will definitely be going again, there is so much to see and do and its the perfect spot for a holiday/ short break in Vienna.
Owner was very friendly, even helped us out with stuff not related to the apartment :) Location is central but not too central. Only 5 minute walk to the mall where all the main trains are. Very clean apartment too :)
Clean and great location close to restaurants and grocery stores and train. Comfortable bed. I would have given 5 stars if the unit had some basic amenities that
were missing: kitchen - no corkscrew or bottle opener, damaged fry pan and spatula; no nightstands by bed; no extra linens; no iron or steamer; had to request kitchen towels, hand towels and bath mat ; no drying rack for clothes. If the apartment had these items I would rate 5 stars.
Exactly as listed.
The property is exactly as shown and listed. It is sparsely decorated but functional. The building is very secure and in a residential area, a kindergarten is in the bottom of the building. The access to public transport is very good and it is about a 25 minute relaxed walk to St Stephan’s Church. The options in the immediate area for quality restaurants l found really limited. Access to supermarkets excellent.It was my error that I did not check prior to booking that an iron and board was provided, long haul extended trip it is nice to refresh clothes. Not possible to have as it is not covered by insurance. Consider for short stays, a week is too long without more comforts.
Really enjoyed our stay. Great communication and customer service.
Travel Information: If you are flying to Vienna, we recommend the City Airport Train (CAT), every 1/2 hour from Vienna airport to Wien-Mitte Station. Wien-Mitte is 4 minutes walk away from our apartment.
• Vienna House of the Arts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
• Johann-Strauss-Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
• Hundertwasser House Vienna - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
• MAK - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
• Riesenrad - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
• Wiener Prater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
• Jesuit Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Viennese City Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
• Jewish Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
• St. Ruprecht's Church - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
• Mozart Figarohouse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
• St. Stephen's Cathedral - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
• Stephansplatz - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
• St. Mary on the Strand - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
• Haus der Musik - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
• Love to accommodate my guests. • Love to give good services. • I am very precise and on time. • I am very easy to get along and friendly. • Love my guest to enjoy their stay. • Love my guests to ask questions.
Owner purchased this Apartment in 2010
Why Owner chose Weißgerber
Landstrasse has a quite a varied appearance, especially due to the mixture of old and new structures. For instance, both the Belvedere and the Hundertwasserhaus are located here, as are the Rochusmarkt, the shopping street Landstrasse itself, the Stadtpark, and the KustHaus. Furthermore, the 3rd is home to several embassies which makes the district into a very safe one. St. Stephen's Cathedral - 15 min walking (1,2 Km)
What makes this Apartment unique
-Located in a prime district in Vienna. • Within walking distance to shopping Mal Wien-Mitte (The Mal) and City airport train (CAT) • Residential and very safe area • Within walking distance to the most attractions in Vienna like Hundertwasser Museum, St. Stephan, Haus der Musik