1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 2 (up to 4 or 5 if needed)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- If you bring a fur baby, they must be walked on a leash in this area. Pets unfamiliar with the woods may get lost and we would not want that to happen
- Please clean up after your fur baby as you would anywhere else you may walk them.
- english, german
About Karen Martinez
My boyfriend introduced me to this area, it was not my first time here but I saw it through new eyes when I first visited his vacation rental with a friend and was introduced to him. He was my inspiration to find stay in this little paradise, to see the beauty every day and not to be held in the bustle of the city. #citygirlgonecountry! We built this guest cabin and my cabin home in these woods (with my boyfriend and a friend who is a builder) as a place to be in nature for myself and as a lovely place to share with vacation guests coming to this area.
Karen Martinez purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Karen Martinez chose Cleveland
I looked at many properties before deciding on this particular one. Nothing else offered the kind of location that this property does. It's fantastic and was the best buy of my life.
What makes this Cabin unique
This hand crafted cabins, built by myself, my boyfriend and a builder friend are unique and cozy. I tried to think of how things would work so people could move about the cabin comfortably and would have anything they needed to cook with and relax. The small porch is where you will spend relaxing time watching the birds and listening to all things in nature surrounding. You can hear the world beyond every once in a while and that makes this cozy place all the more special.