2 bedroom, 2 full bath basement apartment with stunning mountain views.
In addition to a queen size and a king size bed, there is also a port-a-crib, chair for feeding a child, a rollaway bed, and an inflatable queen size air mattress suitable for children, and 2 single futons for children...
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Service pets are welcome. Others must be approved.Service pets are welcome. Others must be approved.
Events allowed - Prior approval required.Prior approval required.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The speed on the gravel driveway must be kept under 10 miles per hour! Speeding will result in your damage deposit being used for repairs.
- If we authorize pets, they are not allowed on the furniture or beds plus the pet fee must be paid.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Edward HoskenAsk a question
About Edward Hosken
Ed was born in Michigan and attended St. Louis University and Wayne State University Law School. He joined the Navy and after Vietnam and San Diego, California he was assigned to Canberra, Australia where he met Daphne. After 3 children and 24 years in the Navy, he found work in Washington, DC. Their older son attended VMI and as retirement approached, Lexington was their choice.
Edward Hosken purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why Edward Hosken chose Kerrs Creek
The view and the solitude. The property is over 160 acres and 2 sides touch the Jefferson National Forest.