About this rental
Upscale lake/sunset view in gated community 7 NIGHT STAY REQUIRED PER HOA
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
King Master Bed & Bath Suite
Tiled Twin Guest Bedroom
twin/ single (2)
Queen Guest Bedroom
Master Suite Bathroom
Toilet · tub · shower
Shared Guest Bathroom
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - please discuss we've even had weddingsplease discuss we've even had weddings
No smoking - No smoking in pool, lanai or garage.No smoking in pool, lanai or garage.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Minimum 7 Nights booking required for Association approval.
- Failure to clean the grill after use will result in an additional $30 cleaning charge. Lost keys or openers $50.00 charge to security deposit.
- Failure to follow trash rules $100.00 charge to security deposit Children under 10 requires use of pool security fence
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Nikki & Marc KlusmanAsk a question
About Nikki & Marc Klusman
We are an American and Dutch couple living in Amsterdam with our two daughters. My American family has been slowly migrating to Florida from up north (east) over the last 30 years and when I introduced my Dutch husband to the area, he fell in love with it. We decided to buy our own house to enjoy all that Naples has to offer while visiting our family. Since it is our vacation home when we visit our family in Florida we keep the house fully stocked with all the comforts of home and hope that you will feel the same when staying here.
Nikki & Marc Klusman purchased this House in 2010
Why Nikki & Marc Klusman chose Naples
We chose this house for the stunning and unobstructed view of the largest lake in the community and the western exposure that gives us both sun all day at the pool/lanai and beautiful sunsets every night over the lake. We also loved that the guest and master suites were on opposite sides of the house, giving more privacy to everyone. Briarwood is a safe, quiet community that is very well maintained and close to the beach, shops, downtown and everything Naples has to offer. Within the community, our house is situated on an interior, quiet street.
What makes this House unique
* One of the only unobstructed, west facing views and over largest lake in the community from living room and private pool/lanai. * Western exposure for plenty of sun all day at the lanai/pool area and beautiful sunsets over the lake in the evening * Upscale, modern and stylish yet comfortable decor inside, recently upgraded, meticulously maintained * 2 outdoor dining areas (shady and sunny) with oversized table for company or big families, lit for nighttime dining/entertaining * HD TVs / High-speed internet/ WIFI and landline house phone with free US nationwide calling; BluRay player with Netflix** / Stereo throughout house with connection for (iphone/devices) * Family and guest friendly layout – master bedroom suite with private bath, guest and rooms on opposite side of the house * Child friendly: Pool security fence, toddler bed, crib, play yard and high chair available upon request * Free use of BBQ** * Heated pool** * Brand new mattresses in all rooms, Sterns and Foster King and Queen * New font loading, high capacity Samsung washer and dryer with steam function * Fully stocked kitchen including Pur water filter * Use of all beach and pool equipment (towels, coolers, chairs, floats etc.) * Situated on quiet, interior street (less traffic and noise) * Selection of movies and books / lending library * Instructions for all equipment provided * Additional fee for pool heat. Login using your own Netflix account.
- english, german, dutch