Spectacular Garden! Two Sunset Terraces, Near Wineries - 30 Miles to Santiago(36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, Sleeps 6, Magnificent Gardens
• Located in the Maipo Valley. Nearby wineries include Concha y Toro, Santa Rita, Haras de Pirque and De Martino
• At the foothills of the Andes, on the road to the El Morado Glacier
• Just a short drive from Casa Ishi you can enjoy trail rides and see Andean Condors, white water rafting, rock climbing, and a host of other exciting adventure sports.
• 10 mins from the center of Pirque, with a new super market, local restaurants and cafes, gas station, ATM
• Spacious property to relax and enjoy
• Well-appointed house
• Clean air, local markets, fresh food
• Enjoy the best that Chile has to offer – spectacular weather, world-class wineries, adventure sports, while relaxing in the countryside in a private villa.
Casa Ishi is located in Pirque, a semi-rural area in the renowned Maipo Valley. This is the most celebrated appellation in Chile, home to some of the oldest vineyards in South America.
Our two-story guest villa provides an air-conditioned, expansive living room, dining room and kitchen, wood beamed ceilings, and sliding glass doors opening onto a fabulous private terrace. Enjoy a bottle of wine watching the sunset from your terrace. The 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located on the floor below, with another private terrace, trellised with a grape arbor. The bedrooms are furnished with top quality queen beds and fine linens. A newly renovated bathroom, features a skylight in the shower.
Casa Ishi, is an oasis. It’s the perfect choice for a family vacation, or for close friends to spend quality time together in your own private house. Century old palm trees lace our majestic gardens, along with gorgeous perennial flowering plants. Wander through our bountiful property, where you can pick fruit from our apricot, avocado, fig, lemon, orange, plum, walnut trees and grape arbors. Have a private chef prepare scrumptious meals in our mud oven, stone barbecue or in your fully equipped kitchen, or dine in colorful local restaurants.
The Casa Ishi villa welcomes guests, on our expansive 2.5-acre, 10,000 square meter property, with a spectacular super dry Mediterranean climate. Relax in the southern hemisphere, where you can experience superb weather from October through April. This is a great alternative to staying in Santiago, and we are an easy 50-minute drive from the Santiago airport!
Long-term renters encouraged! Substantial discount for rentals greater than 3 weeks.
Member since: 2011
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms open to terrace with grape arbor.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fully Fenced Property
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 15 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- In/out cleaning fee $50
- Taxes Not included
• Long-term renters encouraged! Substantial discount for rentals of
more than 3 weeks.
• The guest villa sleeps 6
• Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
* In/out cleaning fee: $50
• NO CHECK-IN AFTER 9:00PM
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• Casa Ishi is located 30 miles from Santiago, in the renowned Maipo Valley, the most celebrated appellation in Chile, home to some of the oldest vineyards in South America
• We are at the foothills of the Andes where you can enjoy a variety of sports activities from trail rides, white water rafting, hiking and bathing in thermal baths
• Located in the center of Pirque, less than 10 minutes from Casa Ish, is a new super market, pharmacy, ATM, gas station and many tasty restaurants
• Santiago is a 45-minute drive from Casa Ishi
• Casa Ishi is an easy 50-minute drive to the international airport
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Michelle is an avid gardener, and lover of food and wine. I found my paradise in Chile, where there are the freshest organic vegetables, outstanding wines and some of the most delicious olive oil that I have ever tasted. And what could be better than being able to cultivate many of these riches on my own property.
Why the Owner Chose Pirque, Pirque, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile:
The Mediterranean climate is unbeatable. At the Casa Ishi Villa we are minutes away from some the best wineries in the world. A half hour from the Andes mountains, where there is a wide range of outdoor activity to suit your needs. And less than an hour from the center of Santiago and the international airport. It is hard to find a more convenient location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Chile is unlike any other country in South America. Because of its natural beauty, high literacy rate, and fairly stable political situation, it can be best described as the Switzerland of the south. Chile is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Within the country, one can find a diverse variety of landscapes including vineyards, volcanoes, deserts, beaches, lakes, glaciers and forests. Nature, culture, food and people just are few of the reasons to visit Chile. Come and enjoy!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The upper terrace overlooking the Maipo River and beyond
Dining room with garden and sunset views
Queen bedroom with wood-beamed ceiling
Lounge on the terrace overlooking the Maipo River
Sunset terrace, just off of the dining room
Cooking in our mud oven...
Guest Villa Queen Bedroom
White water rafting in the Maipo River
Fabulous vista from the trail ride
Thermal baths at Baños Morales
Andean Museum at Santa Rita Winery
Santa Ema Winery
Spacious living room with wood-beamed ceiling
Hydrangeas in full bloom in the garden
Queen bedroom with sliding doors to the terrace
Our terraced guesthouse overlooking the Maipo River
Cook in our mud oven - YUM!
Our Own Muscat Grape Arbor
Trail riding in El Colorado
Waterfall in the Andes
Doña Paula Restaurant at the Santa Rita Winery, a national monument
Haras de Pique Winery - open for lunch and tours
Elegant century-old palm trees in the garden
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.