Perfect family home, hot tub, walled in back yard, lots of off street parking
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- $200 fee if we determine that you have been smoking or vaping in our home. We have other guests that are sensitive to odors/scents.
- Please make sure you identify the correct number of guests spending the night. We do monitor our occupancy limits.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Rachel Waterbury
I love the hospitality industry. Previously owned and operated a Victorian B&B in Iowa for 15 years before moving to Arizona. Currently working full time. I'm married with 3 daughters. One is still at home. I have two lap dogs named Pico and Taqui.
Rachel Waterbury purchased this House in 2018
Why Rachel Waterbury chose Sierra Vista
This is a very lovely property with all the comforts of home. The hot tub and BBQ on the patio is a wonderful way to relax after sight seeing or visiting friends and relatives. If you like to golf, the course is just a few minutes away. It is also located close to the fort.
What makes this House unique
This property is centrally located within Sierra Vista and only minutes from Fort Huachuca which is great for those visiting their military family stationed here. It is located close to many outdoor hiking opportunities as well as some famous site seeing possibilities like Tombstone.