2 Million Dollar Views/Elegant Home /Outstanding Nearby Attractions/4 Seasons
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - A Highchair, Pack 'n Play and baby gagte providedA Highchair, Pack 'n Play and baby gagte provided
Events allowed - There is a $850.00 Event Fee. 16 Max of People There is a $850.00 Event Fee. 16 Max of People
Max guests: 13
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- 1. ENJOY YOUSELF! 2. ONLY the guests named on the Agreement are to be on the property for ANY reason. This is not a party house. 3. A copy of your
- Drivers License required. There is a $850 Event Fee. There is 1 outside camera for security. The Fireplace is for ambience not to heat home. A tank
- is supplied. The tank will give 11 hours. If more is desired, there a tank swap at Lowes 5. A firm check out time $50 for each 15 min. WIFI runs on 3g
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Art & Debbie LloydAsk a question
About Art & Debbie Lloyd
My husband and I use to live in Florida and had traveled to this area for almost 35 years. We have 3 children that we could not be more proud of and 3 amazing grandchildren. We built this home with the intent in mind of giving our family and others the opportunity to get away from the hectic pace of life and allow moments to breathe in the majestic beauty of the mountains and the Wonder of God. We wanted to create a space for our family to remind ourselves of the important things of life. We hope you will join us in making memories with your family and friends.
Art & Debbie Lloyd purchased this cabin in 2016
Why Art & Debbie Lloyd chose Marion
When we wanted to build a mountain home, we did our homework. We found this area to be the perfect location. It is close to every kind of activity you can think of, yet secluded with thousands of acres of the Pisgah National Forest boardering our yard to give the ultimate peaceful experience.