Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
100sq. m., 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen and living room overlooking th
3 Bedrooms. 2 bedrooms have double bed and one bedroom has 2 single beds. We have one crib
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- When you use the air conditioner please close all windows and doors in the house and close the air conditioner when you leave the house.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM, but we reserve the right to have the housekeeper come in at 10:00 AM to clean the bedrooms.
- None of the towels in the house can be taken to the beach and wipe off sun tan lotion with the dark coloured towels in the house.
- english, french, greek
About Anthony Dimitrokalis
I Live in Canada and have a family home in Naxos, Greece. Travel to Greece every year and love to travel around the world, Having been all around Canada and most of the United States. Traveled all around Greece and have family in various places in Greece. I have made our home to reflect my style of design and comfort. Our home is comfortable, efficient yet beautiful and tranquil. In my spare time, I play classical piano, garden, swim, bike and play tennis. Love to read and my favorite author is Paulo Coelho.
Why Anthony Dimitrokalis chose Naxos Town
Strategically located in front of the St-George Beach, views of the beach, mountains and the main town all in walking distance. You are close to everything yet quitet enough to sleep quietly. You feel like you are at an authentic Greek home with your very own Greek parents or grandparents who will take care of your every need. The land is my great grand fathers and my father decided to build our family home to continue the legacy of our family on the island
What makes this House unique
Fully modernised electrical equipement and a feel of the sea with its modern and old decor to add a charm you will never forget. Balconies in each room with gorgeous views and even better view from the roof top. The house was built by our family with a tree lined walk to the beach on our own private land. We have planted over 50 trees, a vegetable garden and flowers giving you a small town feel but yet everything is within walking distance (recreation, shopping, archaeological sites, beach, port, night-life). Quiet yet lively. A combination found in few places