Kids bedroom (downstairs)
All bedrooms are good sized with walk-in closets. Includes hangers, extra linens, blankets, and luggage racks.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This is NOT a party house. This home is located in an upscale and QUIET neighborhood with mostly retired neighbors who enjoy peace and quiet.
- House Rules are STRICTLY ENFORCED. The person listed on the reservation assumes responsibility for all guests in their party.
- Violation of house rules will result in loss of security deposit. This property is under 24 hr video surveillance. Security cameras installed outside.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- english, spanish
About Carmen Sandoval
Hi, I'm Carmen. I've lived in Southern California all my life. I enjoy meeting people from other countries and walks of life. I would love to host your stay in this beautiful state.
Why Carmen Sandoval chose Peninsula
This beautiful & charming home is furnished with beach-inspired décor and offers true comfort and elegance. It has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, open/natural light, upstairs living room area has a beautiful partial view of the bay, family room, dining area for six, two fireplaces; both upstairs and downstairs, two 50” televisions, a private two-car garage with nicely redone bathroom and side door for outside access. The upstairs kitchen is completely remodeled with new cabinets, countertops, fixtures, and appliances; microwave, dishwasher. Kitchen appliances include a toaster, blender, and coffee maker. It also includes cooking pans, flatware, glasses, cooking, and eating utensils. There is a furnished balcony just off the kitchen. The balcony has a water fountain, landscape, and lighting perfect for relaxing after a long day.
What makes this House unique
Welcome to beautiful Southern California! Where you’ll find natural beauty at every turn from postcard-perfect beaches to majestic mountain ranges. We invite you to immerse yourself in a fun-filled escape. Long Beach is a charming seaside community centrally located near most major Southern California attractions; making it an ideal vacation destination. Discover endless activities that will stimulate your senses whether you are seeking an adventure on land or sea, a relaxing couple’s getaway, or a memorable family vacation.