Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Airy and bright open-plan flat in Exarcheia
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not childproofNot childproof
No pets - Upon request and upon availability Upon request and upon availability
No smoking - Smoking is not allowed nowhere in the propertySmoking is not allowed nowhere in the property
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter:
- -Quiet Hours : 22:30 pm -07:30 am - When leaving the house, turn off the A/C, the boiler switch and the kitchen appliances.
- - Do not flush toilet paper or any other object down the toilet, use the bin. -Remember to turn off the boiler switch after the recommended time.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA - Europe)
- english, french, greek
We will be available online for any question you might have but if our physical presence is needed we will be there.
Why Tegea chose Kolonaki
Exarcheia is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Athens. Located in the city center of Athens, Exarcheia is a district full of surprises, a hub for artists and students. Discover local restaurants and taverns, coffee shops, unique stores, art spaces and galleries. Metro Stations : Panepistimio and Omonoia 10' walk Buses : 025, 026, 027, A5 etc