This three-bedroom, two-bath condominium brings a touch of elegance mixed with comfort to the 11th floor of Phoenix VII in Orange Beach, Alabama. The condo, which sleeps 8, is ready for an unforgettable family vacation or couples’ getaway.
· Living area features an exquisite chandelier, Queen sofa sleeper, two armchairs with an ottoman, and a large flatscreen television in a wood entertainment center that undoubtedly vies for attention next to floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Gulf.
· Fully equipped kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, white wood cabinetry and a two-seat breakfast bar.
· Dining area features a four-seat, glass-topped table with a chandelier that matches the living area.
· Master bedroom has a plush King-size bed with direct access to the beachfront balcony, wall-mounted flatscreen television, and a large dresser with vanity.
· Master bath has a granite countertop with single-sink vanity and a shower and bathtub combination.
· The second bedroom has a King-size bed, dresser with vanity, and an inviting wooden desk with a Old World map of the Gulf Coast beckoning reflection of one’s stay.
· The third bedroom features a Queen-size bed and a dresser with vanity.
· The second bathroom has a granite countertop with a single-sink vanity and a shower and bathtub combination.
· Folding-door hallway closet has a full-size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board for convenience.
· Balcony features stunning views of the Gulf and Perdido Pass with a table and six chairs. Additional seating allows for everyone to enjoy the picturesque coastal scenery.
Phoenix VII features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a kiddie pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, a sauna and a grilling area.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 7.7 miles east of State Highway 59.