"What A Blessing" is a gorgeous and spacious newly remodeled 2 bed, 2 bath log cabin with a lot of extra amenities, nestled in the 24/7 guard gated community of Shagbark (about 10 minutes to the main parkway at light #3 which is Wears Valley Rd. in Pigeon Forge).
LOOK...Brand New 2018 Amenities!
FREE ACCESS TO A FISHING POND & A SECOND POOL!
Not only do you have access to the very nice pool in the Shagbark Community, our guests will now have access to a fishing pond and a second (Olympic size) swimming pool, which is convenient and close by! (Open Daily May-October 10:00am-9:00pm).
* Fishing pond
* Full service deli & grill with fantastic food
* Beautiful, large Olympic size swimming pool
* Kiddie pool
* Picnic tables
* Lots of lounge chairs
* Covered dining area
What A Blessing is beautifully decorated with very comfortable log beds! A comfy King log bed is located in the loft, a comfy Queen log bed is located in the main level bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room which sleeps 2 additional guests. The main level has the living room with a ceiling fan, a beautiful stone gas burning fireplace (in season), a 52" plasma flat screen TV with Direct TV that includes the NFL Sunday Ticket Channel, a DVD library, a leather reclining chair, a love-seat, a sleeper sofa, the fully stocked kitchen, a bedroom with a very comfortable queen size mattress which has a ceiling fan, a full bath (with plush towels), and a 60 game 2 player Video Arcade table set on free play. In the loft there's a comfy King size log bed (this is not a closed bedroom, but very cozy and private), a ceiling fan, and a full bath. Also relax privately under the stars in the nice hot tub on the private deck, also located on the main level. This cabin has a brand new blacktop driveway with a parking area, so you can drive right up to the cabin!
* WiFi (NEW Fast Internet)
* Phone With Free Local & Long Distant Calling
* Blacktop Driveway
* Secluded & Private
* Great Views
* Private Hot Tub (Beach Towels Provided)
* Gas Grill
* 2 Very Comfortable Log Beds, 1 Queen & 1 King
* DVD Player
* Assortment Of DVD Movies For Adults & Kids
* Very Comfortable Reclining Leather Chair
* Gas Burning Stone Fireplace (In Season)
* Direct TV (Living Room, Bedroom, & Loft)
* Verizon Cell Phone Booster
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Keurig & Coffee Maker
* Stocked Kitchen w/Salt, Pepper, Seasonings, Coffee Filters, Sugar Packets, Aluminum Foil, Paper Towels, Dishwashing Liquid & Dishwasher Soap Pods, etc.
* Kleenex, Bathroom & Kitchen Soaps Provided
* Sleeper Sofa In The Living Room
* 60 Game 2 Player Video Arcade Table Set On Free Play
* Non Smoking
* Linens Provided
* Plush Towels, Hand Towels, & Washcloths
* Hair Dryer In Each Bathroom
* A Private Deck With The Hot Tub & A View Off The Back Of The Cabin
* Very Nice Glider Chairs On The Private Deck
* A Deck On The Front Of The Cabin With The Grill
* No Pets
** This cabin is managed by the owners, also located in Shagbark. We will strive to make your stay one of the best ever in the Smoky Mountains! If you have any questions or for immediate response please call or text Rod @ (513) 267-2204 or Angie @ (937) 790-8431. **
If this cabin is booked at your desired time please take a look at our other beautifully decorated cabins. All of them are located in the beautiful 24/7 guard gated community of Shagbark except #7, and it’s in a beautiful neighborhood only 4 minutes away.
1) VRBO# 777194, “Beyond Blessed” (1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4)
2) VRBO# 949127, “What A Blessing” (2 Bed, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 King In The Loft, 2 Bath, Sleeps 6)
3) VRBO# 779648, “Dream A Little Dream” (2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Plus Log Bunkbeds, Sleeps 7)
4) VRBO# 779647, “Smoky Mountain Blessing” (3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 11)
5) VRBO# 844764, “Heaven’s Loft” (3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Loft, Sleeps 14)
6) VRBO# 1122192, “Creek Retreat” (3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 11)
7) VRBO# 1122193, “Boogity Bear” (3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 11)