Book 3 Nights Get 4th Night Free. Contact for Details.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
SEE VIDEO, JUST CLICK ON THE VIDEO TAB!
Top 5 Important Things To Know:
1. Convenient location, 8 mile drive to slopes,.
2. Ski Shuttle is 3 minutes walk.
3. 10% Discount on 7 nights or more. Inquire first.
4. Private hot tub.
5. We are avid skiers and the house is owner operated.
Get ready for the ulitmate ski vacation house. We purchased this house in 2006. My husband is a ski prima donna and cares about ski location, he loves Alta. I am a 'ski enthusiast' by marriage and care about comfort and convenience. We found this gem of a vacation house which has the best of both worlds and is close to all of our favorite ski resorts Alta, Snowbird, Solitude and Brighton.
Top Ten Reasons Why We (and others) love this place:
1. Location tops the list. We are approximately 7 miles away or 20 minutes away from all four major ski resorts. I need to mention the location is really strategic for some skiers because often times in the ski season, Alta and Snowbird will get enough snow that they occasionally are forced to close down the road for several hours due to Avalanche control. On these days, we make a right out of the community and ski Solitude or Brighton which is nearly the same distance, it's really cool. You are located conveniently between 4 of Utah's best ski resorts.
You are also close to restaurants, super-markets, coffee shops, therapeutic massage clinic, shopping, freeway and airport.
2. Don't want to drive the car to the ski resort? It's easy enough to take the Ski shuttle bus which is steps away from the house and cost only a few bucks. My husband's ski 'thing' is that he has to wake up at the crack of dawn to be one of the first on the mountain to make fresh tracks on the snow. Me? Forget about it, I need to have my toasted english muffin and coffee, then I'll get in the car, put some chapstick on and meet him at the resort at my leisurely pace. This is a win win situation and everyone is happy, hooray!! The shuttle takes about 20 mins to get up the mountain and drops you off right at the slopes. http://www.visitsaltlake.com/skicity/super-pass/?_ga=1.239917377.379488720.1475011452
3. Two Car Private Garage. Remote control access to your own private garage that fits two full size vehicles. It may not seem like a big deal, but when it's snowing and you have already spent several hours in the snow, it's nice to click that button, drive straight in, close the garage door, and walk straight into the dry warmth of the house. It's a bonus not having to trek through the snow and park in a communal garage or on the street.
4. At the end of a powder ski day the only thing that any skier cares about is slipping into a comfy warm bed. The bed configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1: One king - sleeps two (posture pedic mattress)
Bedroom 2: One Queen - sleeps two
Bedroom 3: Two Queens - sleeps four
Bedroom 4: Four Twins (trundle bed) - sleeps four
House is designed to comfortably sleep 8.
5. Enjoy a glass of wine in front a warm and toasty fire place.
6. Laundry room located inside the house on the 2nd floor. We recently purchased brand new large capacity washer and dryer machine.
The house is fully furnished with other fun amenities such as an Ipod Boom Box, Pool table, Ping Pong table, dart board, plenty of bathrooms for the bedrooms, tv's, cable-tv, wood burning fireplace, videos, etc...
7. Entertain or cook your own gourmet meals in a fully-equipped kitchen. Everything from wine glasses, champagne flutes, coffee mugs for hot cocoa, pots and pans, utensils, tea kettle, tumblers, coffee pot, microwave, slow cooker crock pot, dishes etc...
8. Lots of space and lots of comfort equals good vacation. Enjoy nearly 3000 square feet of vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors. Plenty of room for the children to run around, play, and make lots of noise, especially in the 4th bedroom / recreation area. This home has a lot personal charm and is fully furnished with everything that you will need.
9. Complimentary hi-speed internet through comcast cable. You can either connect wireless or connect through an Ethernet cable. Bring your laptops and get connected to the world. If you are like my husband and I, we still have to work our day jobs even on vacation. Most hotels charge $10 for every 24 hour period for internet access, so surf the web as often or as little as you want without worrying if you going to get charged $10 every 24 hour period.
10. Apres-Ski wouldn't be complete with out the ability to soak in a private jacuzzi with friends and family. This is a 5 person jetted hot tub and is located outside at the back of the house. Alternatively, you can take a quiet and relaxing bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub located in the masterbath.
The great thing about vacations is that you get to spend time with the people that matter most doing the things that you enjoy. The bummer about vacations is that they are always too short of a time span. Make your vacation arrangements in a fun, comfortable and convenient place. If our ski house sounds perfect for you and your family or friends, please email or give a call.
We would love to have you as our guest!
Keywords: ski rental, Townhome
Member since: 2006
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Slow Cooker / Crock Pot, Ipod Player Boombox
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 - Jan 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 20, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Cleaning $200
- Tax Rate 12.8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I love traveling all over the world. I work in e-commerce and enjoy skiing at Alta and Snowbird with family and friends. Life is good here, especially when the snow is fluffy and powdery.
Why the Owner Chose Cottonwood Heights, UT, USA:
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! For the best powder conditions in the US, you have go to Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton. An easy 8 mile drive. Make a left from the neighborhood, another left up the mountain and VOILA!!! You are ready for a powder play ground.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We are conveniently located by SKI BUS SHUTTLE which is an easy peasy 3 minute walk. See http://www.visitsaltlake.com/skicity/super-pass/?_ga=1.239917377.379488720.1475011452 The house is super spacious, private, quiet, and feels really cozy. While I need my space during down time, it's the perfect house for entertaining and hanging out with friends. Also bought a new hot tub and the basement is perfect for hanging out playing billards. It's my favorite place to get away during the winter.
Links to more information:
Views of Snowbird and Alta on the 8 mile drive from the house.
Master bedroom is comfortable, spacious, and peaceful. Has private bathroom.
Soak in the new 5-6 person Hot Tub with jets.
Picture of the neighborhood we are located in.
Lots and lots of fresh powder in the neighborhood.
Cozy living room with comfy couches, fire place, and big screen TV.
Dining room table which is mostly used for Poker games when we go!
Basement features pool table, ping pong, and darts. Great place to hang out.
Private full master bathroom.
Two Queen size beds in this room.
Master Bathroom has double vanity, separate shower and jetted bath tub
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM