Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
This home sleeps a maximum of 10 adults, or a group of 12 with children.
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
Please Note: This home is in close proximity to the neighbors who are very sensitive to loud noise at night. Please be respectful of the neighbors when you visit and keep noise low during the evening and night. If your group is not able to observe this we ask that you book a different home. Thank you
This stunning Mediterranean style home is located in downtown Morro Bay and just two blocks to the Embarcadero. This 4 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home is the perfect location for your great coastal vacation. The home has been beautifully finished and has a very spacious and accommodating layout. 3 bedrooms are downstairs, with the master bedroom, living dining and kitchen all on the second floor, with a very open layout, perfect for entertaining friends and family!
• Master bedroom is upstairs with a king bed, full-sized fold down sofa, and large adjoining bath.
• Master bathroom features a jetted soaking tub and gorgeous step in shower.
• 2nd bedroom has a king bed and 2 full-sized fold down sofas with a flat screen tv and access to the back patio.
• 3rd bedroom has a king bed, desk, and flat screen tv.
• 4th bedroom has a king bed and a full-sized fold down sofa.
• (Linens and pillows provided for all beds and fold down sofas)
• Full bathroom downstairs is shared by the 3 downstairs bedrooms and has a combination shower/tub.
• The large kitchen is very well equipped with high end appliances and is ready for you to prepare gourmet meals.
• Living room offers a large sectional couch, flat screen tv and dvd player.
• Half bath located upstairs off living room
• Dining table with seating for 8
• There’s a BBQ available on the balcony outside the dining area.
• High speed wifi is included.
• Full sized washer and dryer for guest use.
• Ample parking in the garage and driveway.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS ALLOWED. This is strictly enforced.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuary’s, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants, and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.