Walking distance to Hidden Valley Ski Resort and a neighbourhood private beach
All bedrooms have smart tv's, with netflix. All beds come with sheets, pillows, duvets, and extra blankets.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - NO EXCESSIVE NOISE, WE HAVE NEIGHBORSNO EXCESSIVE NOISE, WE HAVE NEIGHBORS
No smoking - NO WHERE ON THE PROPERTY OR IN THE HOUSENO WHERE ON THE PROPERTY OR IN THE HOUSE
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please be respectful of our home. We take pride in making it a home away from home for everyone. NO EXCESSIVE NOISE, we have neighbors.
- EXTRA CHARGE for early check in or late check out. No additional people staying or visiting or EXTRA CHARGE will apply.
- Guests are responsible for there GARBAGE. Any garbage left behind there will be a $50.00 min charge. Directions to land fill are in the hand book.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Denise & Ross
About Denise & Ross
Just a little bit about us. My husband was born and raised here in Huntsville, me,I was raised here and born in Georgetown Ontario. We live here in Huntsville. My husband works for the Town of Huntsville as the Roads Foreman and I am a stay at home mom. Together we have three children, I have two step daughters and he has a step son.
Denise & Ross purchased this chalet in 2017
Why Denise & Ross chose Huntsville
We choose this unique property because it is just that unique. Being steps away from the ski hill in the winter and a private beach in the summers, you truly get it all in the Valley. I grew up in the valley, as we call it, Hidden Valley. I use to work at Hidden Valley Resort for many years throughout my 20's. Way back when most of my friends use to rent in the Valley. Love the area, spent a lot of years skiing at Hidden Valley. It truly is a memorable place. My husband and I love this area so much we chose to buy a second vacation property 500 yard away from this one called The Valley Retreat. Vrbo 1257883. We just finished renovating so it is brand new so no reviews on it yet. We are all 5 stars on this one and we will run and operate it with the same passion and care as this one. Check it out you won't be disappointed.
What makes this chalet unique
I think what sold us on this particular house is its unique shape. Three pods make up this house, it sits up on a hill so your view out the living quarters is one of nature. In the winter you can see people skiing through the trees. That's how close you are.