About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Shower · Outdoor Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets allowedNo pets allowed
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 3
- The property will be prepared to a high standard before the arrival of guests and must be left clean and tidy by guests on their departure.
- Guests must notify the owners of any damage they cause during their stay. All damaged items fixture or fittings must be paid for guests departure.
- We have a unfenced natural garden pond and young children must be accompanied by an adult in the garden, and in and around the swimming pool.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by KayAsk a question
Kay and Neil are retired professionals from the North of England who moved to France in 2006.
Kay purchased this House in 2006
Why Kay chose Arroses
We had been looking to buy property in SW France for several years and had visited other areas to view property mainly in the Tarn. None of the properties seemed to fit the profile, we were looking for somewhere with a gîte or potential for a gite. We discovered our home on a website whilst looking for properties to view on a trip to France and whilst it was 200 km from the Tarn we decided to view it and made arrangements with the immobilier to do so. The house was occupied by a Dutch couple at the time and we walked through the door and decided there and then this was the place. Although there was no gîte the house did have an atelier which could be converted. We bought the house and employed an architect and artisans who drew plans and completed the gîte in 2008. We had never been to the area, knew nothing about it and despite this we love it, the fact that within an hour and half we can be in the mountains or on the coast or in Spain. It is a lovely place to live.
What makes this House unique
Owners on site, private gardens and pool for sole use of clients during their stay. A unique property renovated from an original industrial wine farm.
- English, We do speak some french