Your comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home away from home
Guest Bedroom #1
Guest Bedroom #2
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - No parties allowed. Neighbors complain = cops!No parties allowed. Neighbors complain = cops!
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Please make sure that children are supervised.Please make sure that children are supervised.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors, as they have always been respectful of us and our guests. NO PARTIES!
- Please park in the 2-car driveway and/or in front of the house. NO PARTIES!
- Quiet time is at 10 pm. If our neighbors complain we will call the Sheriff's to break up your party. Sorry. It is a residential neighbnorhood.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Elisha & Stephan
About Elisha & Stephan
Elisha and Stephan live and work in Sacramento. Elisha is a registered and licensed life and health insurance agent helping people navigate Covered California and obtain MediCare. Stephan works as a manager for Sacramento County. During their spare time they love festivals, live music, dancing, and entertaining friends. Elisha also loves helping her elderly mom and Stephan loves riding his dual sport motorcycle. They attempt to travel as much as possible and aim to get one big trip oversees per year. In the last three years they have traveled to Thailand, Mexico, and a few interesting destinations in the U.S. including New Orleans.
Elisha & Stephan purchased this House in 2008
Why Elisha & Stephan chose Elk Grove
Our home is super comfy and was our primary residence for 7 years. People always complimented us on how it was tastefully decorated and how it is always so clean. Elisha loves decorating with souvenirs from our overseas travels. Elisha simply loved our trips to Europe in 2019, India in 2018, and Thailand in 2014... it doesn't seem like that long ago!
What makes this House unique
Where else can you stay with all the benefits of home? We are sold on the idea that VRBO affords families the best opportunity to travel in comfort and style.