Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 Bedroom Suites, 3rd bed-pullout sofa; 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Upper-level Living Room/half-bathroom, can serve as 3rd Bedroom with (newer) Queen-sz comfy memory foam sleeper sofa. All bedrooms have tv/cable.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please treat games with respect for next usage. Please treat games with respect for next usage.
No pets - Policy violation can result in deposit deduction.Policy violation can result in deposit deduction.
No events - Complex Quiet time (enforced) 10pm-7amComplex Quiet time (enforced) 10pm-7am
Max guests: 6 - Over 6 overnight gsts will result deposit deductnOver 6 overnight gsts will result deposit deductn
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Check-in 3pm || Check-out 11am (times inflexible per housekeeping) Brkwtr-Bay Complex 'Quiet Time' 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Pool closed 11pm (open May-Sept)
- NO PARKING @BLDG 1, guest parking btwn Bldg 2/3. No Fireplace use. No moving grill/electronics. No flushing inorganic items. No Litter over balconies.
- No theft or damage tolerated - deposit deduction liable. Photo records on file per ‘existing conditions’. Inform Mgr promptly of maintenance issues.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Owners, Tam & Kevin CaetansAsk a question
About Owners, Tam & Kevin Caetans
Owners from Iowa and Massachusettes. Now living/working on West Coast (2 hours behind Missouri timezone)
Owners, Tam & Kevin Caetans purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Owners, Tam & Kevin Caetans chose Osage Township
We love this uniquely ‘more private’ condo for it's poetic waterfront, nature-filled views in every room. Boat-watching during a colorful sunset never gets old. This calm location is a perfect remedy to city life & stress. It's easy to get a good nights sleep, and enjoy good food/fun nearby. We enjoy renting a boat, jet-ski, or kayak, and going out at night when live music is in season.
What makes this Apartment unique
The unique benefits of this condo are: the close designated carport; vaulted ceiling open feeling; space for family/friends to spread out indoors and out - over both levels and 2 decks; tranquil atmosphere. This gets many complements for good value. (Unlike most other condos with more neighbor noises - stacked on top of one another; too many exterior stairs; views of more condos - rather than views of nature/water.)
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.