Fresh And Comfortable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 1 adult)
Minimum age of primary renter: 24 - Must be 24 or older to book the home.Must be 24 or older to book the home.
- Each adult will need to provide a copy of their photo ID. Strict quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am. We will ask you to leave after the first offense.
- Certain dog breeds not allowed: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherd, Doberman Pinchers, Chow Chows, Presa Canarios, &other
- Any dog, of any breed, which has any history of aggression towards humans or other animals & other breeds may not permitted. Ask for approval please
About Lisa Bignell
Maida (pictured) purchased the campground and mobile home park in 2016. It was already a special property, with great clientele and private access to one of the nicest lakes in the region. She has been working diligently to make the property and Deep Lake available year round by adding two well-done and comfortable vacation homes. Maida works in tandem with the on-site property managers, Kathy and Tom Semrow, and her property management team.
Lisa Bignell purchased this mobile home in 2016
What makes this mobile home unique
What I love about The Cottage is that we've applied many Scandinavian principles to its renovation - with simple, clean lines and a lot of light colors. It is refreshing yet cozy at the same time. It's location means that clients can have a serene getaway but easy access to all the fun that the Wisconsin Dells has to offer. To see more about the campground you can visit our website by searching Deep Lake Campground on Google Maps.