Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(People: 8)
Double Bedroom in Annex
double · Cot
Single Bedroom in Annex
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Only one dog allowed unless authorised with owner Only one dog allowed unless authorised with owner
Max guests: 8
- The towels provided are for use in the cottage only and are not to be taken to the beach.
- Guests are required to put out the rubbish on a Thursday evening for a collection early Friday morning. Or for short breaks put out on Sunday evening.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the bedrooms. If you allow a dog use of the garden, please ensure that any mess is removed & disposed of.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Charles and Liz TeallAsk a question
About Charles and Liz Teall
My wife Liz and I live in the Cotswolds
Charles and Liz Teall purchased this Cottage in 1957
Why Charles and Liz Teall chose Lyme Regis
My father bought Appletrees as a family holiday home back in the 1950's. As my boarding school was in Taunton it was useful as a holiday get-away. Now with our family grown up we are bringing our own grandchildren down to Appletrees.
What makes this Cottage unique
Appletrees is ideally situated close to the beach, but away from the crowds in the oldest part of Lyme Regis.
Property managers rent properties as a business.