Peaceful quiet comfortable guest unit on 8+ acres near wineries/historic towns.
Queen bed, fine linens, two nightstands, A/C and heater, dresser and mirror, large closet, waffle robes, ceiling fan, natural light.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Smoke-free property (indoors and outdoors). No candles or open flame (area of high fire danger).
- Commercial use of property is not permitted.
- No daytime guests without prior written authorization.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Terri Sweet
After 10 years as owner/host of Nob Hill View Home (featured on HGTV’s “80 Homes Around the World”), Nob Hill Garden Apartment, and Quail Forest Cabin and Suite in Sonoma County, we are pleased to present Sweet Oaks. Owner is licensed baker/preserves maker. Guests can order freshly baked pies, jams, and other baked goods.
Why Terri Sweet chose Plymouth
Very quiet, peaceful, wildlife, close to many attractions. 5min to Plymouth or Shenandoah Valley wineries, 15min to Andrae's Bakery, 20 min to Sutter Creek. Many music venues and historic places to visit. Good restaurants and shopping.
What makes this guest house/pension unique
Location, natural setting, serene.