Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom cozy farmhouse close to mountains and Littletons Main St
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We kindly ask you to pick up pet waste .We kindly ask you to pick up pet waste .
No events - Please be respectful to the property and neighborsPlease be respectful to the property and neighbors
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- - Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises.
- The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongs or valuables of guests.
- Place all trash/recycling in tan shed located on the side of the driveway. Do not leave any trash/recycling in the garage or house.
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by William Morrocco JRAsk a question
About William Morrocco JR
I love hiking, running, and mountain biking. Taking my family outdoors to the lakes and woods and showing my daughter the fun you can have outside is very important. My wife and I also love old houses, so we are very passionate about keeping as much of the original construction in our house as possible.
Why William Morrocco JR chose Whitefield
My wife and I purchased this 1850s farmhouse for the character it provides and its location to many attractions.
What makes this House unique
The gingerbread trim and strong 1850s construction was the first thing that jump out at us. Then when we looked at all the locations we were close to (Littleton NH 15 mins away, 3 mountains Bretton Woods/Cannon/Loon, Lincoln NH 30 mins away.) and we fell in love with the house.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.