Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 6)
super king · single
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a basement apartment with steps leading down to a private entry. There is a locked door between your apartment and ours.
- Please remove shoes at the door to save our new carpet. Please keep food in the kitchen or dining area, clean up behind yourselves, and use coasters.
- - QUIET HOURS. Please keep noise down after 10:00 PM and before 9:00 AM. We will do the same.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Barbara WalbrechtAsk a question
About Barbara Walbrecht
We are excited to meet new people and hopefully give you the best VRBO experience you'll ever have! We are people of deep faith and try to always act with honesty and integrity. My husband and I are 50+ year old empty nesters. My husband is a GIS programmer who works in Washington D.C. For the past 30 years, my life has revolved around my four children who are still my pride and joy. All four children are now married, and we have three grandchildren -- all boys! In between life events, I manage other property, teach piano lessons and do volunteer work. When we get free time, we like to read, play games or watch Netflix. I love romances and comedies, and Karl loves action movies and documentaries. We aren't foodies, but we'll never say no to good ice cream. ;-) I always expect the best from people, and I'm rarely disappointed.
Barbara Walbrecht purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Barbara Walbrecht chose Stafford
We love Stafford! It's where the the culture and sophistication of the North meets the warm-hearted friendliness of the South. Although my husband commutes into Washington D.C. every day, we are thankful to live in a small town!
- English, firstname.lastname@example.org
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.