Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 8-12)
Queen size Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) 1 Sleeper Sofa, great Futons, also trungal Bed in Master bedroom with 2 single beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - non smoking onlynon smoking only
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Wedding parties, graduation parties or other large parties are not authorized without the explicit agreement of owner and or local property manager
- Swimming or pool use is not authorized without agreement to pool use agreement in rental contract.
- Elevator use is provided for special needs and as a aid in loading and unloading luggage and grocers'. Repairs due to underage abuse are chargeable.
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Joe MoserAsk a question
Why Joe Moser chose Villa Primera
This one of the few beach areas where there is still a neighborhood atmosphere. You can safely walk or ride a bike to anywhere on the beach. They still have a great mix of new up scale dining and entertainment with a mix of long term establishments. The fishing piers are very popular. A laid back beach experience we bought this property over 25 years because of the great beach and family friendly atmosphere and recently built Bella Blue - the additions of upscale entertainment and excellant dining spots have added to this resort experience
What makes this House unique
The beach is absolutely the best and not over crowded. We park our cars and walk or ride bikes to nearly everything. The downtown area of Pensacola has enough culture, shopping and great dining to compliment the beach. Don't forget to visit Fort Picken, the Naval Air Museum, or the historical downtown Pensacola to include double A baseball.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.