Historical Chester County, 1500sq. ft., 2 bedroom suite on 12.9 park-like acre
Just Like Home
Cozy & Warm
We strive to make the bedrooms comfortable, warm and cozy "Just like Home"
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised at all times.Children must be supervised at all times.
Pets allowed - Due to allergies, no cats permitted. Due to allergies, no cats permitted.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Due to woods & pool - to help ensure safety, children MUST be supervised by a parent at all times. No exceptions.
- Pool gradually increases in depth up to 8 ft ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING ! No lifeguard, swim at own risk. Keep both gates closed at all times.
- Approval MUST be given before pets are permitted on the property (including those that may visit during your stay). Dogs MUST be on leash at all times
Roland and Denise
About Roland and Denise
Hello, Roland & I are a very happily married couple with 6 children and 4 grandchildren. We take great pride in our family, home and enjoy lifelong friendships & working within our community. As a designer & event planner, I take great pride in making every aspect of your stay wonderful. If you are celebrating a special occasion, desire special personalized touches, taking a romantic get away or just want the convenience of arriving to food and beverages ready and waiting, please contact me to discuss details. We are confident you will love the magical feeling of the suite and property and look forward to meeting you. All our Best, Roland & Denise
Roland and Denise purchased this apartment in 2009
Why Roland and Denise chose West Chester
Our neighborhood is truly the perfect blend of tranquil meets convenience. Our neighborhood is extremely private and quiet. Collectively the 7 homes on this private road sit on a total of 80 acres under Brandywine conservancy, yet we are close to everything. Your suite (with private entrance on lower part of the property) is just steps away from the pool and sits upon 12.9 acres. Close to all the major attractions this is truly a magical & relaxing setting that we know you will love.
What makes this apartment unique
Beautiful private property, location and absolute comfort!