Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Cozy, recently renovated, open-floor home nestled in a quiet setting.
Front Left bedroom
Front Right Bedroom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please supervise children around the lake.Please supervise children around the lake.
No pets - My children are allergic to dogs and cats.My children are allergic to dogs and cats.
No parties/events - May allow events at a different rate.May allow events at a different rate.
No smoking - We are a smoke and drug-free home.We are a smoke and drug-free home.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- If approved, early check-in is 2:00 pm & late check-out is noon. You will need to add a day to your stay if you need more time.
- Please do your part to make this a pleasant experience for both of us. If you are looking for a party house, please look elsewhere. Thank you.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- Spanish, Slovak, I speak Slovak & my husband speaks Spanish.
About Alena Acosta
We are a close-knit family of five. We first were introduced to the lake in early 2016 when we attended a wedding at another home. We fell in love with the charm of the lake life and its community and we bought this home just a few months later.
Alena Acosta purchased this house in 2016
Why Alena Acosta chose Hewitt
This is one of the larger lakefront properties. It affords a lot of peace and quiet.
What makes this house unique
We love to sit on the deck and entertain. Gathering around the fire pit is also a fun past time. You will have more than enough space. The deck runs the whole length of the house. The paved lake patio runs the width of the house. Central air and ceramic floor tiles keep the first floor nice and cool. A fire pit patio sits just feet away from the slider doors.